Untitled

Attached: tourist_go_home_pic.jpg (694x390, 92.97K)

Attached: EYjH8sxWkAAz9DI.jpg (680x437, 52.42K)

>tourist improves country by injecting foreign currency (usually American dollars) into economy
>resident reeees and defaces properties
uh huh

I don’t want to be offensive, but what would greece be without tourism? I mean there isn’t much going on for you guys other than gay americans going to Mykonos every july

I don't want to be offensive but how would you feel like if made a mass shooting in these tourist and local normie peoplespots?

based

have sex greecel

I don’t understand greeks, you love immigrants but hate tourism ? You know tourism gives money, one of your few reliable sources of current income, and immigrants provide a handful benefits with a big number of disadvantages for countries without the prepared infrastructure for welfare like Greece. Even if you’re the kind that hates both you’re just one more with the rabbies towards foreigners instead channeling that into protests towards applying reforms for the improvement of spending.

I'm going to turkey, learn their language, color myself black and immigrate to greece and stamp the turkish flag everywhere

why do greeks hate touists so much?

>hate tourists who bring money and wealth
>love refugees
meds reached a whole new level of retarded

hey greece WHERE'S MY MONEY

Who would a spiteful, petty person want around? Someone who is better off than them or someone worse off they can look down upon?

makes sense if you put it that way
too bad for them though

Do these tourist go home leftists ever do backpacking trips to southeast asia or anything?

Who the fuck said we love immigrants?
Stop getting baited by single brain cell leftards and trolls

>love refugees
Locals on were Lesbos rioting because they were fed up of all the new Europeans earlier this year.

I think the "tourist go home refugee welcome" people are more common in Spain. Where as gayreeks seem to just hate everyone. It's easy to confuse the two movements.

that photo was taken in barcelona and those spaniards who hate tourists really love refugees

>>hate tourists who bring money and wealth
>>love refugees
don't judge all greeks by one retarded schizoposter
he will spam these threads even when his momma loses her $600 job and he has to eat straight from the garbage like in Venezuela

based

Poles were eating from the garbage a few years ago and still work for $600

So, you hate both ? That’s even more depressing, for your economy though

spotted the greek refugee, why don't you go back to your 20% unemployment shithole?

Just stating facts sorry if it hurt your feelings

Simple as:
Avoid vacations here to tourist traps and scrooge hotel owners
One year might pass and they will be like, eh, it's definitely going to get better next year
Next year comes and sadly for the hotel owners the bookings are are very low hotels owners start panicking but that's not the end . They're starting getting worried about their businesses which would be pretty exciting to me to see them close.
Then once the hotels are closed, we can gradually start building some factories that would give plenty of jobs to the unemployed and finally start and continue our researchings about our natural gas and in our sea

>base your economy on tourism
>tourists flock there, allowing local business to thrive and affording unksilled lazy meds with cushy service sector jobs
>NOOOOOOO GO HOME, FUCKING GUIRIS OPPRESSING ME BY GIVING ME MONEY

pathetic

>kick out all of the tourists
>economy collapses because economy is based on tourism
why are people who live in warm climates like this?

And of course promote agriculture again if we ever get rid of the muh tourism economy

Yeah, because greek hotel owners will easily move their capital towards research facilities and exploration of commodities in a competitive domain... probably Germans will invest in it, if there’s enough luck

>just build factories bro
are you actually retarded

Greek reasoning at its best:

> I’ll just stop working in this industry
> if I stop working for a long time I’ll move on to another industry
> maybe even a scientific and highly efficient one !
> profit

You're the retard here that can't define what gravity is