Russialel

>Russialel

Attached: Sem título.png (416x141, 7.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9rbHpA_6W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Putin realized he couldn’t hide it after killing a hundred of their top doctors via suicide jumps.

janitor do your job, russophobia is never acceptable

LEAVE USA TO ME

Attached: ClipboardImage (8).png (220x741, 26.45K)

Do Americans really believe this shit?

Attached: 1574629704869.jpg (200x200, 6.62K)

My Brazilians fellow I'm sorry but at least I think you guys are close to the peak isn't it?

is bolsonaro still unironically popular in brazil? like at the very least, he should encourage brazilians to wear masks if he doesn't want the country to shut down...

>735k tests
>330k cases detected
Brazil are you ok?

The Covid confirms it, we have a fucking based government, for once in who knows how long

Attached: gatell.jpg (680x382, 63.52K)

USA still number 1 baby

>UK and USA similar shape
??

>Do Americans really believe this shit?
Russia has a long history of killing or exiling doctors, especially if they go against government way of thinking. And 3 doctors suddenly killing "themselves" after speaking out against Putin only really helps that image.

>Russia has a long history of killing or exiling doctors, especially if they go against government way of thinking.

source: Hollywood movies

>america
We have literally put criminals in power in foreign nations

Attached: eurohealthcare.png (685x469, 39.6K)

I honestly want to see what Russian media says about America, because as far as I see,the American government is the closest thing we have to an Orwellian one.

>Russia has a long history of killing or exiling doctors
?? You Stalin's paranoia about his doctors during the USSR?
> And 3 doctors suddenly killing "themselves" after speaking out against Putin
They never said a word about Putin lol. And similar workplace accidents have happened before the epidemic. If you counter in overexertion, being overworked, a high concentration of all doctors from all fields working at an overtime rate and this doesn't seem extraordinary at all.
Trust me if somebody wanted to keep things quiet they'd find better ways that throwing doctors out of windows at their workplace.

Latinx’s are retards
Slavs are more retarded

* you mean

>And 3 doctors suddenly killing "themselves"
Did you read anything besides the headlines?

not an argument

Nooo. It was supposed to be just like old times.

What the fuck is a latinx?

Gotta go fast

>Latinx’s are retards

says the fat fag that believes everything his Jewish overlords show him via movies or the mainstream media.

putin is a dictator piece of shit and it's time russians step up to overthrow his regime

>Whataboutism
Not an argument
Most retarded comment of all time. Well done bro. China is leagues above America and even Russia.
>You Stalin's paranoia about his doctors during the USSR?
The regimes after shared the same paranoia and distrust.
>They never said a word about Putin lo
That was my fault, they spoken about the response to the corona virus.
. If you counter in overexertion, being overworked, a high concentration of all doctors from all fields working at an overtime rate and this doesn't seem extraordinary at all.
Throwing your self off a building during the middle of a pandemic when you spent your whole life healing is in fact very suspicious especially considering they were raising questions.

talk about reddit opinions
What beef would an Italian have with Putin anyway?

This is extremely dangerous to our Democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=D9rbHpA_6W4

Sorry, half response was for

the number of tests there is not official, government is not keeping track of how many tests are being made, it's probably way more than that

>people saying the same thing on TV means some global conspiracy is around!
God you dumb Zig Forumsturds need to just hang your self already.

>The regimes after shared the same paranoia and distrust.
Which regimes exactly? Proofs?
>That was my fault, they spoken about the response to the corona virus.
Proof?
>Throwing your self off a building
Nobody said they threw themselves lol.

he's holding the country back

Back from what?