Reminder the Yugoslav Wars was 29 years ago

Reminder the Yugoslav Wars was 29 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=hu_7OncrfIY

Attached: rip.png (1891x934, 1.24M)

I hope it happens to America too

Look at me I'm Dutch, all I do is speak a retarded sounding language, invite tourists to smoke weed in my country and underdeliever in international football
Stfu

>hey guys let just put different people in one country lol what could happen

Attached: 1560205196761.png (1200x1042, 246.69K)

>flags
kek

Srbi su genocidan narod

Attached: NimbleEnchantedBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.54M)

ubi ubi ubi ustašeeeee

Americans create a buffer state in the in order to keep the Germans and Russians at buy just to see that Americans are trying to side with Russia so Americans green light the American separatists in America causing Americans to feel nostalgia and be butthurt abou on the behalf of the country they destroyed?

Shows how much you know about history, than again you're French so you think you know everything you snobby bastard.

The only difference between Yugoslav people is religion and they were stupid enough to let themselves be divided by it. Sure there were plenty of outside influences that factored into the disintegration of Yugoslavia but that's for another discussion. You see Italians today hate eachother, the North and South is divided. Italy is even worse than ex Yugoslavia in that the language between a Milanese and a Neapolitan is way different than between a Serb and a Croat. But they have one unifying factor, religion.

Albanians remain the only Balkan nation, and probably only nation in the world, that does not distinguish ethnicity with religion. They were commented by the Pope himself to be an example of inter religious harmony.

>hey guys let just put different people in one country lol what could happen
Meanwhile France is filled with non Frenchmen...Blacks, Arabs. It's a disgrace and the rest of Europe knows it. You also suppress minority rights in your country like the Bretons, so don't talk about different people in one country.

yeah dude i agree yugoslav are all the same lol, i'm french i don't know shit about history unlike you americans who are very cultured and read a lot of books xD specially when it comes to foreign countries american are very open-minded and informative lol

i mean yugoslavs are all the same, its not like they started to slaughter each others when their totalitarian dictatorship fell apart lol

SPREMNI

>The only difference between Yugoslav people is religion and they were stupid enough to let themselves be divided by it.

...if you don't count the Slovenes as Yugoslavian, that is.

He's right tho.

t. Croat in denial

yeah dude i 100% agree with him, i mean religion is such not relevant, islam and orthodoxy is literally the same thing i mean religion it has literally unironically 0% influence in our daily life, its a well known fact!!!

Well, no, see, where the Croat says 'spremni' we say 'pripravljeni'.

more like madžar

Attached: 1583097576202.png (4592x3196, 1.31M)

They probably sound the same when spoken and only look different when written due to some ancient Slav magic.

Europe already has too many countries anyway, no one is gonna miss 7 less.
Dios mio... la criatura de las estepas...

Br'te batali, vaši fazoni više ne pale
Aj malo Šiptare da koljemo, ako nećete, vi ste Šiptarska niža rasa

Yeah you clearly don't know shit about history. French people badmouth Americans today but meanwhile we saved their asses from the Germans. One day they were happy collaborators and the next they were partisan liberators. If it wasn't for us you would be licking and sucking German ass. But you're quick to forget that.

Also ex Yugoslavs appreciate how open minded and informative you were, especially when you operated within the UN peacekeeping corps in Bosnia where you did you best to keep the peace (alongside the Dutch). Your famous foreign legion proved to be quite the formidable bunch while they stood by and did nothing.

Piece of shit French monkey.

You see, thish denial ish what Hegel deshcribed in his Phänomenologie des Geistes and so on, it's like the public negation of reality that happened in Shtalinism and so on and so on, when Yugoslavs deny being Yugoslavs they're denying denial itshelf and that ish how the superego saves itshelf from the ego as Lacan would say!

Attached: 711slavojzizek.jpg (1152x768, 103.58K)

>slovenes are most similar to slovaks

You can't make this shit up

almost every single word is pronounced differently between Slovenian and SrbCro. The word 'ples'? Two of the four sounds are pronounced differently in that very word between the languages.

Yeah you clearly know a lot about history. American people badmouth Frenchs today but meanwhile we totally did not saved their asses from the Brits. One day they were happy subjets of his majesty King Georges III and the next they were revolutionary minutemen. If it wasn't for us well nothing would have changed because everyone know how you liberated yourself alone from the British.

Yes it was thanks to the French that we won our independence. Not Americans themselves and other allies... just the French. Thank you so much.

bro you are like totally wrong, wtf this the first time i see an ignorant american, that never happened before and would probably never happens after

france was nothing compared to this great american allie that was bourbon spain (totally not a french puppet state)

btw did you know that america won ww2 alone? there were only american troops in the western front as everyone knows

Going off topic, not a surprise. This is a thread about Yugoslavia. I never claimed that America won ww2 themselves. Just that we won your country back ourselves.

>i am totally not wrong but ehm... hehe... let's change the subject please this thread is not about that haha

Why don't croats, bosnians, montenegrins, macedonians, slovenians just genocide serbs?

Keep coping. Keep being ignorant. It's in your genes, you can't help it.

>Couse it's a bad thing and it shouldn't be done to anyone

Attached: 1570907234310.png (834x1256, 72.79K)

This the Muslim Yugoslavs of Kosovo were the same people as the Catholic Yugoslavs of Istria. Idk why did they made the fuss.

By changing the topic of this discussions you proved that I was right and that you were wrong. My work here is done

have a good night

Attached: 1582997581970.jpg (743x1204, 105.4K)

He doesnt pronounce s like sh, more like long sss

serbs are slavic, we dont kill based people

Says the one that forced everyone in their country to be French or else.

based

Good night. I enjoyed our argument because it encourages discussion, our different opinions. That's what it's all about.

Attached: 9k.png (277x182, 60.26K)