Butthurt belt of China

Butthurt belt of China.

Attached: cn.png (844x795, 227.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/butthurt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so any relevant asian country that isn't china then

I'll admit you're correct about Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea and India but not the others

Malaysia and Indonesia are more accurate, they absolutely seethe about the Chinese that the small minorities of Chinese in Malaysia and Indonesia are overrepresented everywhere

Vietnam couldn't give a shit about China seeing how they beat them. in fact whole world is butthurt belt about Vietnam

>phillipines
>relevant

More relevant than you Davido. At least their population is increasing not decreasing

This and why would South Korea care about China? I'm pretty certain they are still far more asshurt about Japan colonizing them than they will ever be about Communist China helping North Korea.

Imagine being smol country next to BIG and stronger one.

kinda sick burn

So not Japan then, China is the threat
Honestly I know I lack any kind of historical understanding but from my point of view Japan and South Korea COULD be best buddies. Perhaps you will be out of necessity in the future :(.

Except Duterte is a Chinese puppet installed by the CCP.
He legitly have a chink dna from 2 generations back.

Attached: 4384CB67-442D-460F-AD36-E8A9358F2118.jpg (1080x844, 137.1K)

add mongolia to the butthurt belt as well. mongolians are actually still extremely butthurt about the time china occupied their cunt from 1635 to 1921. they are also butthurt about inner mongolia still being under chinese rule.

Not more relevant than Indonesia, no

Indonesia is Islamic and there for had 0% chance of succeeding. Only Christians have a chance.

Attached: DFB8A3D1-7527-4416-8C4E-419AF9B20865.jpg (657x527, 40.28K)

Nice try but we hate mainland chinks the most, more than bumiputera here.

Funny because Philippines is the only asean country that declined from being as rich as Japan to being poor shithole.

Chinky countries are dramatically overpopulated, they need less people not more. China literally ran an oppressive one-child only policy for decades to try to curb their overpopulation issues.

Nah. The youth here have very strong "CHINA BAD" mentality; meaning all thing China is bad. I am not saying they are wrong, but it gets ridiculous sometimes.

yes that's why you should be included in the butthurt belt of China

Probably a aussie chink

Mongolia and New Zealand should be red

Add America to the list

Based

I don't see muttlands in there

You've pretty much got it right. From my experience, Malaysia and Indonesia are neutral non China. Fuck ch*nks though

butthurt as in theyre butthurt over China or China is butthurt over them or mutual butthurt?

Attached: anal.png (6460x3480, 1.63M)

Butthurt belt = countries that are butthurt about you

Turkey is the only Islamic country not totally cucked to China because the Uyghurs are related to Turks. Probably doesn't warrant their inclusion into the red though

Japan and Korea arent butthurt over China though, Japan and China actually have better relations than Japan and Korea right now.

Honestly everybody but Pakistan should be red.

you don't even know what butthurt belt is, chang.

Attached: cope.jpg (946x943, 132.36K)

lol no

i think you've misunderstood the meaning of the word 'belt'

Japan's butthurt belt is only North Korea, South Korea, and China though, much smaller than China's

Technically isn't every really powerful country surrounded by butthurt neighbours?

Russia
Turkey
France back in the day

USA is unusual because only Mexico is butthurt but not Canada. Maybe USA is butthurt of Canada coz they burned down the white house.

Europe is our butthurt belt.

Korea and China also have better relations than Korea and Japan. The whole thing sucks dick though and the only good thing for us would be if Korea and Japan got closer....

>American commenting on East Asian relations

the definition of butthurt from wiktionary:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/butthurt

>Overly annoyed or bothered by a perceived insult; needlessly offended.

>Example in a sentence: Don't get so butthurt; it was just a joke.

Isn’t that what you just did?

>American commenting on East Asian relations
>east Asian relations is rocket science. Take off the proxy or go home chang.