>Do you like it

Attached: map.png (440x272, 62.31K)

Massachusetts
Yes I do

I hate this ducking thread stop repeating it every day AMERIC*NS

What is your state, do you like it?

>still BW
>still like it

Attached: baden-wuerttemberg.png (600x707, 36.16K)

MICHIGAN
Yes I really really love it

Sorry to hear about your sadsack boring mostly empty "provinces" maybe do better next time

Have you ever been to Ann Arbor? I'm considering UMich for law school

Yeah in fact I went to UMich for a while.

Back in the day Ann Arbor was just fine its a cutesy college town if you like that kind of twee thing, but its really expensive in terms of housing. At least it used to be

The law school has a pretty cool dorm where you live in the law campus in one of those gothic buildings, so I'd probably do that

Its called a province dumb dumb

New York
Not really but it could be worse

Michigan

No, it fucking sucks. Yeah, Northern Michigan is pretty--but most of us don't live within a three-hour drive of the bridge, Sleeping Bear Dunes, or anything remotely worthwhile. Detroit is largely trash, Grand Rapids has 10 square feet of cool shit, and Lansing is basically a giant parking lot for government offices.

Everything between these three cities is a bland, undulating mixture of small towns, farm fields, and forest. The small towns, of course, are full of people who have small-town mentalities but no conception of small-town hospitality; and the forests, south of Gaylord, can almost always be traversed within an hour of hard hiking.

If you live in mid-Michigan or Southeast Michigan, there is no worthwhile nature within at least two hours (and that's if you like being surrounded by RV-toting Normies at Higgins Lake), and there are no worthwhile cities closer than Chicago (unless you think that a few blocks in Detroit is a truly enviable urban experience).

Angus, Scotland
Destroy it

Virginia
It's okay. I kind of want to move to Oregon or Colorado.

more like, anus

indiana
it's alright, don't have much of an attachment to the place. would prefer living somewhere more wild and in tune with mother nature.

Silesia
could be worse

New Jersey

yes but I wanna move

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 57.14K)

>Ohio
>Yes

It's cheap and comfy, that's all i need in life.

Texas
It's pretty nice down here. For me at least.

Attached: 1249508305.jpg (480x480, 83.12K)

cajamarca
yeah

Move to Pennsylvania

Tlaxcala
yes

Attached: 1590182418668.jpg (2500x1445, 2.53M)

>New Mexico
It's pretty based (if you don't mind Mexicans) but there aren't many good jobs unless you're in Science/Engineering

>Tlaxcala
Holy shit rare

Arizona
Yes

Attached: 20200419_085214.jpg (2576x1932, 2.07M)

California

I like it, rent is too high but Im free to practice my tribe's culture of erasing white people's heritage. An even trade off, especially since they go out and mongrelize the rest of the US

Attached: EDVdHCMUEAEmXjX.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 123.88K)

hello satan

I think about philly here and there

NY
It's usually okay but i feel like most people are insane.

Ashville NC.

Yes but not that much

California
Yes

Attached: 1558727023374.png (1000x1000, 302.64K)

NC
Too much rain and blacks, otherwise it's alright