You wake up in Aubervilliers, Paris

>You wake up in Aubervilliers, Paris

Attached: bienvenue a la banane.png (1762x789, 3.39M)

My people :)

Say no thanks to the ten guys shoving cigarette packs in my face

Take the Metro to Stalingrad, walk to the Gare du Nord and get the Eurostar home.

An actual safe looking bus stop. I very rarely see that in the US.

Go back to sleep happy france is a shithole

yeah well you’re a pissed-soaked shithole then

oh là là c'est très joli ça!
>flag

nothing changes. the hood's always the place I'm at

Why does France have so much SOVL

I lived 2 minutes away from that bus stop for 6 months

was it nice?

No not really. Coming from a small town the culture shock was quite big. The place is (or at least was) quite dirty as people just threw their shit on the ground and I felt quite unsafe, especially going through an alley just behind the square you see on the right of the picture. It wasnt lit at night and there always sketchy looking guys drinking alcohol and smoking weed.
Nothing ever happened to me but I didnt enjoy the place at all. Now I live in another banlieue at Clichy and its much better.

How much is rent in that place? I live in a distant shittyish suburb of London I wonder how it compares

yeah this is what happens when you had a migration politic for so many years after the end of ww2 to match the expectations of global market and when migrants gather in the same places.

what, people just try to sell you cigs on the street?

>felt quite unsafe
are you white or asian by any chance

Where are all the black people?

half those people are black bud

i don't think being white is a chance nowadays

take out the hijabs add a bit of graffiti in those buildings, some littered bottles here and there and BOOM
Brazilian Federation

Whenever I think Sweden is bad, i can look at Paris and it's literally worse than the worst ghetto we have

this is not paris nor the place any tourist would visit, nobody wanna visit sweden there's nothing to see there.

looks better than london

Attached: 1590115465225.jpg (1300x1039, 153.02K)

good, I dont want people to visit lmao

Looks whiter than some other areas. My friend told me that some areas look literally like Africa.

kek

Frenchies look like midgets

people go visit a country if there is something intersting to visit, if they don't it's because you are irrelevant.

Hey, at least we'll be able to surpass you in a few years :)
There's already a Portuguese municipality(county) where 80%+ of the population is Black

amerimutts sound like retards.

>You wake up outside of Africa
Always an improvement desu

Reboleira?

Yeah, Reboleira is part of Amadora. But even South of Lisbon there are areas with literal ghettos

Meh, it didn't look half as bad as American black ghettos
I didn't even get robbed on the train

Please stop bullying black people

t. Umdigwe Gomez from Veracruz

incel

deluded

Why is everyone so short?

don't care, I'm not white, keep seething

What do you mean? He said you are waking up in paris.