Why don't Indigenous Mexicans just revolt? It's obvious Mexican society and Mexican government doesn't care about them

Why don't Indigenous Mexicans just revolt? It's obvious Mexican society and Mexican government doesn't care about them.

Attached: 999.png (640x425, 63.67K)

>t. the i put natives in reserves country

reservations*

Northern Mexico is empty, it doesn't count. You're basically saying we must revolt to ourselves. Why would we do that?

EL PERPETUO ANGLOAMERICANO, AZUZANDO CONFLICTO, Y DISCORDIA, POR DOQUIERA QUE PASA; EL MAL VECINO; EL PRÓJIMO MALIGNO; EL EXTRAÑO ENEMIGO; EL MASIOSARE...

Mexico is ruled by foreigners/criollos/self-hating mestizos

Indigenous Mexicans should rule over themselves

... because... they neither care about that?

indeference is a virtue
to concern is a christian/liberal thing that its detrimental to the happiness of the self

Stay on your side of the river Cletus

You forgot: "La Creatura".

Attached: 1544360359688.png (1052x1137, 286.9K)

Do you know EZLN?
No te esponjes cabron.

Peasant slave olmec genes

>No te esponjes cabron.

NO SEAS PUSILÁNIME.

Holy based

>NO SEAS PUSILÁNIME

Attached: 1588992618853.png (600x800, 11.24K)

>Yes, I live in an indigenous municipality

Attached: EHkz0TRXUAMn19F.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

Deja de hablar como autista

Are you even indigenous?

I will make mexico an uto aztecan silvid colony. Spics and their peasant olmec slaves will be purged.

Attached: based olmec slayer.png (679x540, 361.94K)

No le digas autista a mi pinche novio.

chúpame el jorongo

EZLN is cucked and they don't unite with other indios cause muh communism

Indios are not indifferent. Their activists are getting assassinated

estas hablando con un tripfag
es la marca del autista por default

Yes, more gangs and violence is just what Mexico needs

They will always be peasant slaves it is best to replace them with superior silvids mayans & chichimecas

Attached: superior aztecan silvid phenotype.png (536x536, 470.17K)

Dumb Mexicans have to bump this bait thread to oblivion even when OP doesn't even participate

Lol

The thread will stay up as long he keeps bumping it, which he will, so really, who cares.

I'm here

The violence is mostly made by mongrels, not by pure Native Americans, stupid Moor.

see? to concern is a path that leads to damnation

Indigenous in Chiapas did, they actually pretty much succeeded in nominal autonomy under EZLN leadership. Mayans in the Yucatan did in the 1800s and also succeeded in having their own Mayan nation for a few years, but people in the Yucatan live better off than people in most of Mexico do these days so there isn't a big incentive to separate. The indigenous in Durango and Chihuahua have never fully been subjucated. They're very violent, very self sufficient and thrive in a an isolated mountain region of Mexico. The government tried kind of forcing them into general Mexican society between the 40s-60s, but all the natives there were heavily armed so the MX government just kind of left them alone. Now the Mexican gov and military kind of let them hang around and illegally own guns because the natives are pretty good at keeping narcos out of their territories. Part of my family are Tepehuan natives from Durango that came in the 1890s-1910s and used to just hang out, drink, farm corn and herd cattle all day and would hunt bandits and crooked federal troops that would come into their area for fun.

Attached: zapatistas.jpg (841x580, 278.56K)

Narcos prey on the raramuri

tremenda comprension lectora