/brit/

Attached: 1585851130476.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAkY5m00rpY
youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iPhone SE

based mikey putting the micks on the ropes

got ancestry in county sligo. is that real ireland to fake ireland like dublin?

me on the left

Attached: EX1O0WeXgAEEc5-.jpg (568x680, 69.67K)

he needs to buy razer desk because that is too small

Emmett isn’t half wrong, Mikey kicks up the incomprehensible gargle to 10 when he’s posting vocaroos to you muppets

He tries to sound more ‘irish’ but in reality any Irish person knows he’s just purposefully muddling and obscuring his words

Imagine being this insecure... wee man needs to get back in his box. Couldn’t take a man that small serious, probably moisturises his hands the prissy wee thing.

Which colour Galaxy S10 do I get? Considering either Prism Black or Prism White

wouldn't be surprised if ebonics evolved from some dilapidated form of "english" spoken by gypsy slaves in america

this lad has probably shagged at least one ugly goth

have a feeling I am just one of two 27 year olds in this thread at the moment

real ireland sadly, paddy

see

Absolutely love thinking up some bananas lost, sit here chuckling to myself and then throw it out there onto /brit/. Love lighting a few fires in the thread then skidadalling!

Are you the guy on the brit streams? If so, is your name sean and is your discord seanchai?

h-hey

youtube.com/watch?v=IAkY5m00rpY
tyoon

Jesus no
Don’t mess about with that virgin stuff

Oh he won't like this one bit.

Actually not. It’s just the way I talk. Can’t help it. Plus I’m drunk. Meanwhile, you on the other hand are just a lick arse. Me and emmet may hve our ups and downs but you’re just a ducking subhuman Irish cunt. Memes and that aside emmett is alright. Get to fuck, you little spud wog

Alexa, play White Lines, from Grandmaster Flash

going through my mind

Go to bed, you’ve had one too many little guy

i'm 26.5

A true artisan of the craft.

Really want to lick some poon. Don't want to lick the missus's poon though

reckon if delumo and fatcam were around they would absolutely destroy mikey and the current clique that hang about

I'll probably re-read some Lovecraft then sleep. Night all

Love Goths.
Errrrr imagine licking Fat Schizo's arse

Attached: 1590159665385.jpg (1244x646, 91.08K)

lol iktf

people who like GTA V are like faggots. it's massively frustrating watching both groups condemning themselves to burn in hellfire for eternity but when you try to save them they reject you so what are you going to do eh?

Hey Siri, what’s something I can do on my iPhone that Samsung fags are incapable of?

A typical response from a spastic paddy. Shut the fuck up you wannabe Irishman

Give me film suggestions, lads. Preferably thriller or action, nothing too old. Not in the mood to do too much thinking.

Attached: 1590100014109.png (441x366, 110.82K)

why hasn't your government abolished negative gearing?

I couldn’t imagine Mikey being able to hold his drink because he’s so small but maybe the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome he’s been afflicted with since he crawled out of his Trollope knacker mothers cunt has altered his tolerance

fatcam would just try to dox mikey and emmet and ya would be redundant

absolutely nothing at all

Law Abiding Citizen
good non-thinking film

Imagine wasting your life crafting a notoriously annoying persona to become efamous to nobody but 3 dozen losers who post on /brit/

>iPhone opens up to reveal a dragon dildo
although Samsung doesn't make good android phones

Attached: 1562841340365.jpg (383x504, 46.55K)

Bed time lads, /Brit/ is closing for the night.

Time we all got some rest.

Bixby, turn the fusion generator up to 11

so, you then? because you're one of two yank posters and very distinct.

Howling at this salty spud Murphy seethe. Go to bed. You’ll be building them roads to nowhere again in the morning, you half lad

Fuck up and go to bed you little rentboy

The Virgin "Get Lucky" vs. the CHAD "Lose Yourself to Dance"

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls

Attached: groovy frog.jpg (600x485, 25.16K)

Judge Dredd 1995. The Stallone one

wheat beer with a slice of orange to be honest

seen the new bad boys?

You’re selling your hole around Dublin to pay for your smack addiction you dirty little smack rat freak.

blue moon

havent had a drink in a year but still crave a pint, weird how that works

Mikey your thieving ilk out to be rounded into concentration camps and slaughtered en masse, we could dump your whole clan of gyprats in a landfill to be used for fertiliser

You’d be more useful as fertiliser you lazy dole scrounging mutt

Nice but I've seen it like three times in the past few years. However the fact that it has Gerard Butler has just reminded me that I still haven't seen Gods of Egypt, maybe I'll watch that.

Imma just gonna say it

Rap Devil > Killshot

imagine you got rich and let the money go to your head and ended up like KSI

its terrible

I’m the only genuine Irishman to have ever posted in this general and ever will be. It’s that simple. I genuinely do not class modern era faux American “””””Irishmen”””” as Irish. They simply aren’t. Go join your bros Cody and toady for a pint of bud lite in temple bar you silly little virgin pasty freckly freaks

Which one am I?

Haven't even seen the originals tbqh.
I liked the Dredd film from a few years back. Is that one better?

What’s your beef with ksi

Did the HIV results come back in? Is that why you’re so miserable today? It’s alright lad it’s treatable

Ikiru

yeah blue moon is good but I'm drinking franziskaner weissbier rn

Thinking about when the Barker-Karpis Gang in the 1930s kidnapped a banker’s son and the banker tried to haggle the ransom price down because he didn’t like his son that much

I've heard that it's bad but it looks like it has some sick visuals at least.

funny, i'm thinking about that too

Why talk about money. You have nothing. And will never have anything. You’re a dirty know nothing fool without a spark of sense. Go rain you slide and cabbage now that mammy made for you, soft boy

Why would it?
Get rid of negative gearing and probably have to get rid of franking credits

1) You’re a self admitted virgin
2) I live on a farm in the country
3) I’m more Irish than you will ever be you transient little gypsy scummer
4) Nobody wants you

Attached: 1583472321627.jpg (1280x720, 169.19K)

I'm gonna microwave that fryup now I reckon.

i was just listening to all his new music, with all the features hes clearly paid for. He just so bad its embarrassing what hes doing just for some fame and to be seen as a rapper

replied to myself by mistake again