Are Americans really confused if Trump is black or not?

Are Americans really confused if Trump is black or not?

Attached: 8.jpg (1061x783, 136.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1263803921136603136
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What they mean is he ain't "black", y'know? You probably don't get it because you ain't been round too many niggas but we got it on the down low.

absolute amazing watching liberal journos contort themselves to defend this shit

Attached: politicall black.png (680x524, 237.94K)

Racism is okay if dems do it

Very fine people

fake

I identify as a political nigger but my race is white.

Why do they have to make everything about race, why are they so obsessed?

He just meant that if you’re black and you’re voting for trump then you’re not truly black

Only a certain type of self hating negro would vote for a man and party that so clearly disdains them. Based Retard Joe B. Wan Kenobi telling it like it is.

because that's how politics is games in multicultural countries
you can see the same to lesser effect here as well

It's fucking real
twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1263803921136603136

the words of aspergers everyone

Attached: 1589250831060.png (226x247, 134.09K)

although race and racism conccepts were created by the europeans humans have always been tribalistic and our decisions have always been based on our tribal values, tribes differenciate themselves because of culture, traditions, but also by looks, yorubas and igbos hate each other just because one are christian and others are muslim but a yoruba can also differenciate an igbo just by looking at his physical characteristics and in fact the more different a group of people looks to another the less afinity they feel for each other

Racism is always ok dumbass

>racism conccepts were created by the europeans
Nope
Well all know (((who))) created the term "racism"

look at politicians here such as diane abbott and david lammy if you want an example of people who got their positions from racebaiting and tribalism

I had a classmate of last name abbott, she looked like billie eilish, is abbott a common last name among blacks?

biden is based, ill be voting for him soon

America is a cancer on all the world. Right wingers only defend it because they know capitalism is an onveripe fruit in the sun the minute the mutt giant expires.

It's over.

Attached: EYqHvRHXQAA5x9G.jpg (801x2048, 163.95K)

They can't even define their race. In my lifetime, they've been Negro, Black, African American, and Of Color.

It looks clear to me.

Attached: 152918069843028.jpg (1434x1457, 904.63K)

why do non-americans worship trump so much?

Whites are the most racist people. That is a fact.

See

He ain't wrong y'all

Biden is dead in the water

this

>in fact the more different a group of people looks to another the less afinity they feel for each other
This is false, petty differences narcissism mechanics make it so that it is often easier to get along with a group of humans with large differences than with a one close to us but with slight differences.
There's a reason why us French use the name "eternal enemy" for the Brits and not for the Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Trump is certified black, he's even featured in a music video with popular rap group Rae Sremmurd.

>What’d ya day mate?

Attached: 7C41868F-67DE-4879-9DA9-85844B2FF2A4.jpg (452x678, 23.69K)

Friendly reminder that they called Slick Willie Clinton our first black president 25 years ago.

"racism" and "racist" are two buzzwords created by the europeans, why would they cuck themselves with it if they are so racist?

Nah, that's because whites have been indoctrinated to be self hating cucks

He's mixed. He is as black as he is white.

You hate brits more because you deal with them more regularly than the chinese. This is very different from regularly living around a bunch of shitskins