/brit/

me & Big Suze

Attached: 1579799217279.jpg (640x352, 86.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7NM8d-p5Qg
youtu.be/92A6_LOiVKA
youtube.com/watch?v=AiW5GxRA310
twitter.com/AnonBabble

three nines in a row. count 'em. THREE digits, each equal in value, following each other sequentially

big suze would have got it right up the fanny and right in the mouth

>tfw you will never see big suze in the stage play of david cronenberg's crash

ok satan with numbers upside down
youtube.com/watch?v=F7NM8d-p5Qg

Would quite honestly love to go on a scandi trip with the brit lads

My hand is going to crash into my nob in a couple seconds, resulting in my little volcano erupting.

did the game devs of fortnite really have in mind how the game currently is when they created it?

with sweats and autismos ruining the building aspect

it's a scientific fact that arkensaw is an integral part of the scottish highlands

first for racism

nigger nigger nigger

Fuck up nonce

>make a high effort post only to see the new link has already been posted

such is life

cant believe finnish lads have naked saunas with their female mates

Think i pulled a muscle in my jaw bizarrely enough, its like a weird pain right beneath my ear. About to go on web md to have it self diagnosed as a tumor x

See G63s all the time now. Chink money really does wonders

Realistically speaking, humanity could have outer space colonies by the time the earth has become uninhabitable

I would say yes

no they had no idea it would become popular, the free version only existed to tempt people into buying the 15 pound game which is more of a team based tower defence vs mobs.

they got lucky

Go on post the hand colliding into the nob post

did the parents of 190 really have in mind how awful their offspring would be when they created it?

with noncing ruining the family aspect

it's a scientific fact that arkensaw is an anagram of waankers

Any slagposter man in

Imagine, of you will, hundreds of little newly-hatched spiders crawling out your nob end, and scuttling down your shaft.

Why doesn't English diaspora behave like this?

Attached: 1579247998300.jpg (607x162, 26.16K)

What’s mental is thinking about how long some animals have been around. Literally millions of years

you gotta pay for that prime stuff lad

Attached: 1590097243589.png (275x352, 150.47K)

*posts a picture of your mum*

>Any slagposter man in

Attached: 1588817867437.jpg (1200x800, 81.39K)

feeling very sombre tonight

I really don't have that much faith in us as a collective

feel like in a few centuries people will be looking back at now in the west as a peak in human life quality.

overpopulation, pollution, overfishing, ocean acidification, mass deforestation, expansion of the sahara, the chinese, everything else

some major SHIT is DEFFO going down relatively soon

Attached: uh oh, oh dear.png (665x677, 210.94K)

have a drink then lad

do a little dance. dont force it just see how it comes out and reflect upon that,

very few animals, if any would be considered the same species as their ancestor even ~5 million years ago

even stuff like sharks and crocs that have barely changed for hundreds of millions of years, they still evolve into different species quite frequently out of necessity

Attached: 9jehzidgwxp41-min.png (1500x2000, 1.43M)

he’s right you know

have never consumed by myself and I don't suppose I ever will
wahey look at me
*does a little dance*

What’s your signature move in the club? For me it’s the worm because the ladies love it and it’s symbolic of what I am on a metaphysical level

it's not very erotic to have a sauna, girls laugh at our peepee

People absolutely will. They will be astonished that we once lived alongside animals too. That there were still places on earth where wild animals existed

basically just sharks and crocodiles
sharks are the best predator going

Niggers

Attached: 1586359208552.jpg (640x853, 75.94K)

what you winding me up for, dickhead?

Attached: Irate Man Attacks Cyclist - YouTube - 1 43.jpg (949x534, 141.86K)

me? oh I’m watching early family guy episodes on YouTube
youtu.be/92A6_LOiVKA

for me it's sitting in a corner by my own

yeah but you see bobs and vagene

Laugh at them for not having a peepee. Simple.

I think that once shit starts really hitting the fan, space agencies will suddenly have mass amounts of funding. We could be mining asteroids and the moon pretty soon given enough financial interest, and colonies are the logical next step from that

Attached: Irate Man Attacks Cyclist - YouTube - 1_44.jpg (1036x583, 135.78K)

just kind of moving my shoulders back and forth maybe moving my arms a bit
god it's grim thinking about it

pity this show is so shit now

based jumpsuit

for me its the order 2 doubles at once every 20mins, get too drunk and get kicked out technique

me? watching a twenty minute long video of an australian extolling the virtues of the belt and road initiative

>tfw you loose your mates so you just go to the smoking area and light a fag even though you don’t even want one

Did you give it a proper shake before going in so it's got some size?

Do your legs remain straight? Doesn’t paint a pretty picture at all

lol please link this video

Many animals hit the 1,000,000 year mark. Lions and bears for example

nah i'm not that pathetic

come to boston or new york to see what real irish people get up to

pretty nifty with the waltz during the blue danube

based enfield writing this bit for himself

how come

it's feels too 'indie' of a game for there to be any real thought put into it

mostly imitations of yung fume dance moves

youtube.com/watch?v=AiW5GxRA310

thanks

kek this is me but without having any mates in the first place

yeah then they get whipped with branches and run out into the snow

think all devs of multiplayer games secretly hope it has a competitive scene and a degree of fun destroying sweaty tactics

>tfw you lose your mates on purpse to chat to random people in the smoking area and your friends find you talking to random people 2 hours later

Better than sitting there like a virgin, at least then you can goof off some randos

NOTTN NE A FUKIN JUDUS YOU ARE

visit scenic cotton plant, arkensaw to see real scots in their natural habitat

Attached: Cotton_Plant_ARK_Disco_%26_Restaurant.jpg (1745x1145, 515.25K)

The worm is the most powerful creature of all
The worm giveth and the worm taketh
That’s why I pay homage to the worm when I’m in the club
When the king of the jungle dies it is the ignoble and industrious worm that consumes his flesh

Attached: 1577481329065.jpg (300x419, 23.91K)

haha fuckin ell lad i was just kidding

modern lions only 125 thousand years old

obviously there are earlier ancestors but they arent really the same animal as we have now.

even in the last ice age there were plenty of cat and bear species (sabre cat, cave bear) that naturally went extinct and had their niches replaced by the modern versions we have now that were better adapted to the new habitat

there is definitely someone messing with me, banging on my back door and knocking on my windows
question is, why?

Know it all sunnuvabitch

for me its the cha cha slide.

alri tim

*checks watch*
So, when's the Aussie Power Hour starting?

They want to kill you and rape your corpse
They’re going to ritualise your torture and send your soul to Satan forever

You had better arm yourself mate

sorry, dont mean to seem uppity, just like the topic

get your cock out for us timothy

Attached: 1589098533258.jpg (720x960, 97.07K)

Been there lmao
Me too fren

nah my legs move a bit but im no travolta

clog just stays on here all day. left for a couple hours he’s still here
anyways thoughts on the apple watch? not planning on getting a brand new one maybe a 3 or 4. looks like a very nice novelty thing especially with the apple pay thing for contactless

Modern lions were upwards to 1,000,000. Actually 700,000 but close enough lad

Anyways the point is that crazy how humans come along and kill them all and extinct these creatures who have been here naturally for millions of years

been trying to deliver this mans mail for the past week, even going as far to bang on his back door. Sometimes i see hium peeping through the curtains before quickly hiding
question is, why?

Attached: 1563007027023.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

>Anyways the point is that crazy how humans come along and kill them all and extinct these creatures who have been here naturally for millions of years
it's not crazy at all, species have been going extinct for as long as life has existed on earth

varies on weekends

Shut up about the Apple Watch, SHUT IT, I want to hear more about the Dutch nigger loser!

My dog hears it too, I'm not a schizo
I have weapons strategically placed around the house, got a metal dumbbell bar I've fashioned into a makeshift cosh right next to me

nightshift toil from home during lockdown its a grim experience, havent left my street for 2 months

>Modern lions were upwards to 1,000,000.
nope current estimates based on genetic comparisons to relatives and fossil/skeleton finds is 125k

some mad animals in australia back in the day and aboriginals killed them all
pretty interesting to read about

Who have you annoyed

SOS take me to america under the geneva convention. Theres these builders outside harassing me while im trying to make guitar videos