In America you can get a large pepperoni pizza for $5.00...

In America you can get a large pepperoni pizza for $5.00. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California for you outsiders). The best thing too is that you dont even have to wait you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go at the counter.

What food deals/ traditions do you have where you live?

Attached: 1590130603600.jpg (576x1024, 60.41K)

Call me(us) a pleb, but we don't obsess that much about fast food. Eh, if it's good it's good.

I can get french fry topped with donair meat for like 8USD at my local donair shop

What do Euros order when they want to feast

the fuck is buttery garlic

whats donair meat?

met a lot of Californians and never heard a single one refer to a pepperoni pizza as a "hot carl"

Mix of butter and garlic

>pork meat

Attached: 18VDfv1sqxg47o1.jpg (540x405, 42.98K)

What the fuck
Here we pay like 30 USD ~ 50 USD for what we call large pizza (probably smaller than US)

what is some good cheap food that is popular in korea?

they dont binge eat or think of food as a source of entertainment like us cattle goy think it is (as taught to us by corporate media)

We make our feasts at home.

youre not very well traveled are you?

food is an enormous source of entertainment in europe especially in italy spain and france where virtually every social gathering revolves around food

>Dominos is £19.99 for a 13.5" pizza
>Papa Johns is the same fora 16" pizza
>Paki takeaway place is about £10 for a 16" pizza

Pizza life here is suffering. I can buy a Tesco pizza for like 60p but it's not the same.

What Canadians think döner is.
Worse than that abomination that is the word kabob.

Beef, chicken or lamb

mehmet

Here in Alabama we eat pickled pigs feet. Every gas station down here sells them in gallon jars, all of us here love us some pickeled hog hocks yum yum yum

Attached: 00857338002103-DrdFtiyRaoTZJQ-0_s500.jpg (289x486, 23.75K)

can get 2 dominos 12" pizzas with up to 3 toppings for $5.99 each here

I love pig feet, but wonder what pickled ones taste like

Nasilsiniz?

Jealous. Dominos isn't even that good. No way does it deserve the price it has here. You should see how expensive Taco Bell is.

They do pepeorni and other basic pizzas for 5 Aus meme dollars here. They aren't huge more like a 1 person 1000 calorie meal size

There really are jars of these in Gas stations though, no joke. And pickled eggs.

Lil Caesars had $5 Hot n Ready....too bad Lil Ceasars sucks and gives Detroit pizza a bad name!

Eww, is that Little Caesars? That garbage is NOT real pizza!

what makes detroit pizza different from new york pizza or chicago pizza?

a pizza is about 4-5 euros here, ffs

It's covered in motor oil.

thats a lot of money in moldova

that's expensive for a fucking pizza, I'm telling ya

I live in northern california and a good sized pizza is like 25-30 bucks unless it's some gas station spongebread with tomato sauce and "meat product" topping
What type of toppings are over there?

No idea about detroit but generally new york pizza is very thin and flexy while chicago pizza is basically just pie full of sauce and toppings
Most people just eat normal pizza