How is menstruation addressed in your country?

How is menstruation addressed in your country?

Attached: 436F2323-1999-4A8D-8878-E52093AE4977.jpg (2000x1333, 117.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With indifference

I think it's interesting how people like to pretend it just doesn't happen

Very openly. For instance, at noon, you can see ads that involve things like a woman in white trousers with a bloodstain. Then the ad goes like "Use our tampons so this won't happen."

I think in most countries, female ejaculation is a much bigger taboo.

Yea, women have become very divorced from the fact that their one biological purpose is to have children so they ignore all signs that remind them of that fact.

I'm pretty sure it is in every country, actually.

>female ejaculation
Biologically doesn't exist.

think some court case meant women have a right to menstruation products so now the government is figuring out where to give them away

literally never heard of this, what does it taste like

You've gotta admit its crazy though, like once a month you get stomach cramps and bleed from your sexual organ but just pretend like nothings happening? Kinda odd.

>Female ejaculation is characterized as an expulsion of fluid from or near the vagina during or before an orgasm. It is also known colloquially as squirting or gushing, although these are considered to be different phenomena in some research publications. Female ejaculation is physiologically distinct from coital incontinence, with which it is sometimes confused.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation?wprov=sfla1

Just because you didn't witness it doesn't mean it does not exist.

"Peeing" is not ejaculation. When men ejaculate, that fluid is not urine.

It has been a constant since before human history began, so it's not that weird.

It's gushing out fluid during orgasm and the fluid is significantly different from piss. What else would it take to be called an ejaculation?

The fluid is 100% urine, and it releases when the woman "climaxes" and loses control of her bladder. This isn't even up for debate. That is what female "ejaculation" is, and it is biologically not ejaculation. Period. That's just the science.

Just read the Wikipedia article above:
>Scientific studies from the 1980s and later have demonstrated that the substance produced is distinct from urine
It might smell or look the same or whatever, but it is not the same liquid.

Okay, where exactly is this fluid produced in the female body? In men, semen is produced in the testicles and prostate. So, what organs in the woman produces this "ejaculate"? I'm very curious to hear about this new organ women suddenly developed....or you can just admit you were wrong you fucking retard.

It doesn't smell or taste like urine, and it still comes out even if she's just emptied her bladder.
t. last FWB was a regular squirter

>FWB
Degenerate scum.

Everybody acknowledges it's a thing but don't particularly care about it

How would it be?
No one cares lol

Why won't you just read the article?
>Skene's glands are capable of excreting 30–50 ml (1–2 US fl oz) in 30–50 seconds

IT FUCKING HURTS I HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEE IT FEELS LIKE BEING KICKED FROM THE INSIDE IN THE VAGOOO REEEEEEE

Attached: 1.png (491x370, 104.94K)

God, you are such a fucking moron you uninformed cunt. Why are women so uninformed?

b my gf? i can painlessly suck the uterine lining out 4 u bby

It's because its gross

I agree completely. It was a gross thing to do, and I regret it.

>he isn't down to get blood on his dick

what the fuck

-buy me shit (100 dollarinos a month max)
-I want pp and I WANT IT NOW
-buy me food (100 dollarinos a month max)
-dont cheat or ur ded

Is insults all you could come up with? God, you're pathetic.

I've already proven you wrong, silly girl.