Who are the scariest minority in your country ? Here it's huge islander bvlls not puny Somalis and Pakis

Who are the scariest minority in your country ? Here it's huge islander bvlls not puny Somalis and Pakis
youtu.be/Y7ZK4WaYYhA

Attached: images (75).jpg (554x554, 56.54K)

RETALIATION IS A MUST
AIN'T NO MAYBE IFS OR BUTS

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

Scariest? Gypsies
Scariest in the long run? Everyone from the former colonies (Brazilians and Blacks) Sooner or later they'll turn this into the shithole they grew up in because we have no immigration laws, simple as

>Gypsies
Lmfao considering the size of you little moor manlets ofcourse gypsies would be scary to you

>afraid
>gypsies
Wtf they look like pussies af.

fuck off, bogan cunt. I could beat you up with my left hand. btw, i'm 189cm. run away to your ma, otherwise i'll beat the shit out of you and dump you into the sydney harbour and make it look like it was just another incel suicide

White people.

Yourself

You’re scared of them clearly projecting your own fag nature to others.

Lots of talk from a little moor boy

Im glad i am a greasy wog cunt and the based Island Bulls leave me alone and are nice to me.

Attached: 1587258218950.jpg (500x500, 53.05K)

He’s probably a faggot desu

Ofcourse the Canadian brings homo sexuality into this
Kek

Just don't be a poorfag living in west auckland and the islanders you deal with will mostly be lovable goofs

This
thank god they are mostly chill guys
If they acted aggressive like wogs and nogs we would be fucked

You’re literally scared of these people who stick bones through their noses? You are the clown faggot.

wogs n nogs are insecure. the islander BVLL hasn't got an insecure bone in his body.

hwaito man

Incels

Island boys are gentle giants 2bh. Never had any problems, and I've lived across from halfway homes and in dodgy neighbourhoods. Been broke af and mixed with all types.

you are deluded if you think you won't be intimidated by a gang of over 6ft 110 kg dudes.
But as everyone here already said they are chill dudes for the most part if you don't get on their bad side

Why do retards here think that rap music makes you scary?

Islanders are just blacks right?

Not sure if its a minority, but junkies of all sorts when in smaller cities. Hate being in the near vicinity of anybody meth'd out, it's like being around a wild animal, except you also can't put them down.

They're not, they're dumber than black people. Islanders don't go to university

No dumbass they are like much bigger versions of south east Asians if anything

Attached: images (79).jpg (554x554, 31.28K)

never had a bad interaction with an islander

this is the most pathetic thing I've read in a while

They are mixed Melanesian and SEA Monkey.
They're like the Zambos/Coloureds of the Pacific.

I don't think ive ever seen islanders in my entire life or if i did i thought they were mutts or something.

olmecs

what city i'd like to move there x

They are mostly SEA tho, melanesid admixture is minimal

gypsies swarm you like zergs, if you got beef with one expect his parents, brothers, cousins, uncles and grandparents to be waiting for you outside of high school to stab you.

Really? I know they speak SEA languages but they're like at least 40% Papuan/Melanesian.

I went to school with them, never had a problem with them

Islanders = maoris?

West/Central Africans and Estonians

I heard they play dirty too. Putting shit on their knives to give you an infection n all that.

At least if you piss off a poly enough that a scrap is on you know you'll just be in for a standard fight

Honestly it's weird how different phillpino and them are but also very similar in some aspects. Some of their faces can look pretty much the same and most of their body mode/build is similar too. Difference however is that phillpino is 5ft on average while islanders are almost always over 6ft

Do estonians speak finnish with an accent or do they appear to be native is they learn it?
Your languages are quite simillar if I recall.

>Putting shit on their knives
that's a meme, at least i never heard about it
gladly I had a good relationship with them so never had to face that

+ tongans, somaons, fijians.\ aka polynesians , polys, fobs, coconuts, coconut munchers