Please help :(

no one at /adv/ is replying so gonna take my chances here.

so im in this relationship for 8 months now with this girl i really like a lot but things have started going a bit rocky.

heres a summary of what its like

im really into politics and im probably the closest thing to an unironic nazbol and shes an anglo/yankee loving free marketer, and the lives we want in the future are so different, she wants to go to london and america and make loads of money and be reallly rich and wants tons of consumerist goods, im more traditional and never want to leave my country as a permenant place of residence, maybe id go to scotland or mainland europe to live for a few years but definitely not go anywhere near england or america (fuck u anglos but no offence america u guys r chill) and happy and content enough with a nice house in rural ireland than a big 5mil penthouse in a city (which she says she wants).

And recently shes been making me feel guilty about playing games with the boys at night, she always wants to call and sleep on call and whenever i ask if i can do something that isnt work that doesnt involve talking to her she always makes me feel really guilty, i havent played guitar in weeks and its really stressing me out. i just idk what to do, i miss my individuality but i do really like the girl but idk i need help.

thank u for reading if u made it this far it means a lot i would like some advice,

chead míle maith agat

Attached: the man.jpg (184x184, 15.13K)

i do really tough labour jobs for my family btw, i just want to play with my boys til 4am and laugh so hard i cant see the screen through my tears :((, i miss it

You want Zig Forums advice? Fuck boys

im so desperate man please, its 4am rn shes asleep :(

Attached: 98AB4923-9C58-4B48-A201-5F86B7D7178C.png (878x1246, 763.19K)

OP, you have said why she makes your life difficult but haven't said what does or what is there about here that keeps you with her.
From my view, you have to end it, the longer you keep it up the harder will be.
You want completely different things in life, your value system is completely different too.
You either wait and it will hurt worst in the future or at least one of you will live an unfulfilled life trying to be something they're not

Very simple m8

You talk with her about different wants and if you don't really see her demands changing you breakup with her

Also stop being a faggot

you'd have to be retarded to move from ireland to america

This is the gayest post I've ever seen on Zig Forums and there's an unironic sissy thread up at the moment

shes really pretty and way out of my league, she respects herself and i like that and we get on well most of the time, she has adhd and its tiring to keep up with her sometimes, i messd around with some pretty trashy girls when i was in a bad place and she made me realise i have self worth and made me a nicer man so i feel like i have to stay with her

Why exactly is she out of your league?
Just because shes pretty?
That's great and all, but if you have such an emotional response as you're having right now, you should disregard superficial things like that.

First of all, when it comes to giving affection and quality time having love your girl is the priority, women love attention and pampering.

Second, she will leave all those ideas the more dicking you give her, women do not have real grounded believings, they are followers and their opinions change according to who is influenciating them, if you are a real man you will influenciate her to your side with your dick, just fuck the shit out of her brains

i had this really great friend too, her name was keri and she was a really good friend but my gf made me stop talking to her because it hurt her feelings a lot, fuck, idk how to bring 'breaking up' up with her

i give her attention, literally whenevr im not working we're always on call, and whenever im with her i do fuck the shit out of her, it seems like i drain myself giving her attention and she stilll wants more. and shes the type of person that if i ever brought up that maybe we shouldnt call so much shed start going off like 'you dont love me care about muhhhh'

Pussy>ideology
Learned this long ago

>an unironic nazbol
she's better whitout you

Sounds like she's controlling you. Just do what you want(games,talk to Keri, move or don't move where you'd like). If she's not cool with that she'll break up. I've heard of stories of different people like this staying together and the one who gets dragged around wakes up 15 years later to realize what a waste it's been

best I can say is a good relationship is when you both happy about your partner and yourself, specially the latter.
You don't seem happy about either so I'd suggest to reflect about that relationship.
Breaking up is not the end of the world.

Now if you don't want to separate at all, it's time to start changing who you are to fit her personality.

good luck

Its clearly not just ideology though. They've got completely different ideas of their future together. One wants to move to London while the other wants to stay in Ireland. She won't let him do things he likes and makes him feel guilty about it

y should i have to change myself to suit her? thats all ive been fucking doing and its not fair and even still i cant do that good enough for her

found your girlfriend

Attached: 1536316751433.jpg (1080x1388, 374.12K)

Break
Up
With
Her

relationships are always a matter of giving and taking. If you two don't fit, change till it does, or go separate ways.

oh yeah she hates it when i get added and discuss politics in groupchats, i once asked a few people if they could add me to any commie groupchats cuz i want to teach myself more and when she found out she flipped (i learn better with interactions, she asks me y dont i just read theory or shit but i literally cant learn that way, i learn better through discussing it with other people and she knows this but completely freaked on me when i wanted to learn more about communism)

>commie
sounds like you two aren't meant for each other. You should probably leave her and find a guy you love.

She senses your lack of romantic options. She's tearing you apart from everyone so that she has a personal slave.
The minute you have nothing in life but her she will torture you with her every whim.

You will only understand and heed my advice after she breaks up with you and your heart is broken.

But here goes:
Worry about YOUR financial freedom and security.
Worry about YOUR happiness.
Worry about YOUR social safety (friends, family)
Worry about YOUR skills (even things like guitar)
Worry about YOUR feelings.

If you have to consider her feelings, and she doesn't consider yours, you're fucked.

Politics? Fuck that.
Religion? Fuck that.

The only thing that matter is if she makes your life better or worse. If you can't tell if she's good or bad, then she's bad.

Good luck you potato munching toddler, bless your heart!

Attached: one thing.png (636x600, 561.84K)

im not even into true communism, i just wanted to learn more about it, also dont make this about politics i really need advice on my relationship :(

milún mile maith agat portugese user

I used to work in a psychiatrist that specialized in family therapy/marriage counseling, and OP I've seen this type of shit before. A good relationship is not built on a foundation of mistrust. You say you really like this girl, but do you really? Are you sure you didn't fall victim to the common modern male curse of "falling in love with the first woman who pays attention to you?"

How old are you, OP? If you're under 30 I'd strongly suggest you take a long hard look at where you imagine this relationship is going. She's already using spiteful tactics to get you to feel guilty about things and for her to get her way. Is this really the type of woman you want to go long term with? A healthy relationship would involve her talking to you like an adult and saying "I really want to move to X country, here are the reasons why, I'd like to hear your input so we can come to a conclusion on whether or not it's a good idea for us." a bad relationship would involve her demanding her way, and giving you an ultimatum. A good relationship would involve her telling you "As a couple its important for us to spend a lot of time with each other because I love you and enjoy your company, but I understand we have separate interests, hobbies, and friends, so of course we need to keep that aspect of our individuality and independence." a bad relationship would involve her guilt tripping you everytime you do anything that she doesn't approve of.

I'd you don't see her acting like an adult and speaking to you like a man I'd advise you to get out of this relationship. You're a grown fucking man, never fucking forget it. Don't ever feel like you're trapped in a relationship. You can always leave her, there are always other options, It's not the end of the world.

PS, Americans in the Midwest and parts of the south share a lot of the same interests and views as you. Try coming here on vacation, I'm sure you'd like it here.

Attached: 1546892065789.jpg (500x441, 41.89K)

what does this have to do with international culture?
saged and reported.

You're welcome.
Some more practical advise? Work on your looks/physique and social skills, and start searching for better romantic options.
If you find a nicer lady, you do a little switch, so that you don't go through a lonely dry spell (women do that all the time). It's easier that way.
It's doesn't matter if the new chick isn't as good looking. If she treats you better she will make you much happier than your current women.

Hummmmm, you said on the nights she wants you to call her until she falls sleep, just do that user, white males are really autistic and bad at expressing their feelings, it also seems that is nothing attracting you to her more than her looks, but believe me, she loves you that's why she is always calling you

Your chad girlfriend wants to come to England instead of living on a potato farm. Meanwhile, you're sitting in your room too depressed to play your guitar. Anglos win (again).