/brit/

Govan edition

Attached: Govan.jpg (450x299, 46.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RVKLcaIAE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doug!

Attached: waterfox_qSAS0Pk9VA.jpg (417x765, 50.14K)

NIKOLAI VLADIMIROVICH -- Red Star, November 30 1943

How much the Germans have taken from us! They have taken from us not only loved ones, homes, and possessions. Life was complicated. There were dreams, joys, people, many books, many countries. But now everything in me is unchangeably focused on one thing: on the German. I see him -- blue-eyed and inhuman. He walks and kills, he sings and kills, he laughs and kills.

Among the papers of the town head of the village of Vyazovaya, recently liberated from the Germans, was found the following document:

"List of executed residents of the village of Vyazovaya, Uzninskaya region:

1) Muzalevskaya Natalia Ivanovna. 43 years old. 2) Muzalevskaya Natalia Nikolaevna. 18 years old. 3) Muzalevskaya Diana Nikolaevna. 16 years old. 4) Muzalevsky Lev Nikolaevich. 13 years old. 5) Muzalevskaya Valentina Nikolaevna. 9 years old. 6) Muzalevskaya Tamara Nikolaevna. 5 years old. 7) Muzalevskaya Rima Nikolaevna. 3 years old. 8) Davydov Vladimir Ilych. 35 years old. 9) Davydov Anatoli Vladimirovich. 8 years old. 10) Davydov Victor Vladimirovich. 5 years old. 11) Davydov Nikolai Vladimirovich. 1 year old. 12) Pryadochkina Maria Petrovna. 60 years old.

GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

just gave the gf permission to get lip injections

Does the whole UK really look like carbon-copies of the OP picture or is it just a dumb meme

Leftypol sending 60 year olds to fight the war in the south china seas

Big fan of the economists in the last thread. We need people like them running this country just so we can see how shit it can really get

youtube.com/watch?v=8RVKLcaIAE8

this is such 2010 vibes

mad how it's getting it's own awkward vibe ting fashion already

aha

Have you even thought about afghanistan or syria this week
Crazy that there’s still full fledged wars there

having the tone of /brit/ (rudeness) rub onto me has made me appear funnier to people irl ive noticed

haha remember that retard aussie who did the "chinese permanent resident" cope

Gotta go de lads
gg no re ‘ave a nice evening

Currently watching UK police pursuit and activity videos. I'll be honest, never expected this much of a criminal element in modern British society so it's surprising to see that a lot of your cops can face just as much danger and excitement as ours.

Maybe all big cities in the west really are shitholes.

Permanent residents would never betray us!

>gg no re ‘ave
fuck off with your anime recommendations you nonce

noticed most of these UK police shows feature mainly Slough. Never been there but I heard theres a constant smell of shit because of a sewer treatment plant

Crazy how some autist killed john lennon

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.99K)

Feel like pure shit just want him back

Attached: 0395ED46-3995-4E13-8063-A3A42B3B87F7.jpg (640x426, 19.57K)

mental how bicycles were invented later than motorbikes and they still cost more than motorbikes

Tried to add flavouring in me coke as an experiment but turns out peppermint comes as an oil and it's floating on top and I'm having an unpleasant drinking experience

what are we reading lads? think i might crack open some hemingway

fucking hell if you're balding comb it back. how is this not obvious?

mate some paki in bristol getting stopped for speeding is hardly the same level as a massive gang war shootout in philidephia

He also met Bob Dylan once.

Attached: 3c052dca6c2430df4a9e34649fd4c2b6.jpg (616x482, 41.09K)

don't believe you

Fall guy

So russians dont have blue eyes?

Leftypol shrieking at Adobowale to go fight the Chinese instead of beating him in the old peoples home

Attached: IMG_1378-1-600x334.jpg (600x334, 13.84K)

just read your shit fucking post

>López's diary grew to 803 pages, with passages including his thoughts on Björk as well as his feelings of inadequacy due to being overweight, his disgust and embarrassment over suffering from gynecomastia (which he referred to as a deformity that made him feel "weird") and his inability to get a girlfriend.[2][3] He wrote that he considered himself "a loser who never even learned to drive" and complained about his menial job as an exterminator that earned him little money

Attached: larry david wojak.png (714x810, 87.24K)

Weed packaging is getting luxurious these days

Shame you britboys can’t just go out and buy the devils lettuce (oil)

Attached: 078C4108-357F-40DE-B5CC-79426AB40933.jpg (2048x2048, 632.02K)

Flashman. You should read it too

>larry david wojak

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33.09K)

Not just speeding, the burgalries, the outstanding police warrants, the stabbings, and shit... even the occasional shooting by some youfs who managed to procure firearms.

It's not surprising when it happens here because of the cultural heritage of;
>be american
>get shot

but with you people, what the fuck is it with all the stabbing?

losing mentality reddit zoomer going MENTAL because we dont all watch nick fuentes and taken le blackpill (docile and unwilling to confront modern day issues)

no thanks i don't want schizophrenia