Aren't you happy Brazilians getting infected by corona?

I mean, if enough of them die, maybe we can save the rainforests!

Attached: sn-amazonH_0.jpg (1280x720, 268.4K)

>European pretending he cares about nature
Stop with this hypocrisy.

we are still #2
what or who gets saved due to us dying?

Yeah because Antônio da Silva, 80 years, is completely related to Amazon.
Actually it will help the government to cut the Amazon more. A minister literally said they should utilize the fact that media is only talking about covid, to cut down more of the amazon

This.

Have you considered that maybe we care about nature, because we have already ruined ours? Maybe people just don't realize the value of something, until it is lost.

Attached: 1409495826203.jpg (400x388, 21.3K)

We need to build the north-south railway, the reason soyfarmers are going to the north is because they want to acess the caribean markets and be closer to the Panama channel, if we finish the north-south railway we will be able to connect mato-grosso to São Luiz and we will no more need to cut the amazon and loose money because the port of Santos is overloaded
if you want to help the amazon, help us build the north-south

Deep

>we

Climate change already entered a stage where it is inevitable, China burns coal like there's no tomorrow, euros and americans ecological footprint is unsustainable, Africa's population is skyrocketing and they can barely feed themselves, the corona crisis lowered global carbon emissions to fucking 2006 levels, you'd normally think it would go down to 90s or even 80s, but shit is so bad even a global lockdown barely scratched it

That's not how environmental protection work. There is no protection when people become desperate.

Absolutely not. What kind of sick fuck would be happy about dead Brazilians?

I am praying for my Southern brothers. Stay safe Brazil bros. Love from USA.

Attached: 1572843261940.jpg (600x446, 29.76K)

Amazonia is safe, I am from there, trust me.

>Climate change already entered a stage where it is inevitable
Maybe. But then again, lots of scientists are working on new ways to eliminate CO from the atmosphere so, who knows. Technology does change a lot in 10 years, let alone 20.

desperation is no excuse for lawlessness.

proof?

>Maybe. But then again, lots of scientists are working on new ways to eliminate CO from the atmosphere so, who knows. Technology does change a lot in 10 years, let alone 20.
It's not a profitable field, so you can expect it to be underfunded.

pe is

this

the government literally said they should use the corona as a distraction to pass more laws allowing burnings

Attached: 1589293791133.gif (368x368, 50.1K)

All brazilian governaments used distractions to pass unpopular laws, bolsonaro's just the stupidest one to the point of straight telling everyone they're gonna do it, like a 90's cartoon supervillain

I born in Belém in amazon region, I am half native Tupi(Tupinambá tribe).

Attached: kiddo.jpg (640x504, 35.91K)

Now THIS is basedposting

Really hope climate change happens so it can finally be warm

This

fuck you, I'm melting here

based

This, fuck Europe

fag

Don't care bro I need my arctic hellhole to become liveable even if the rest of the world becomes a desert

Just move to Italy, pintópolis or wathever

>Africa's population is skyrocketing and they can barely feed themselves

They can feed themselves though and the population is growing bu that's due to Africa simply developing like the rest of the world. Also people compelled leave out population densities and the very big differences between countries.

We don't, we just hate Brazil

I hate you too

Baseado

Attached: talking_shit.jpg (390x310, 28.22K)

rude post
this
reasonable post
reasonable post
based post
based post

Burn that green shit down.