I feel bad for Chile. I know it's safer and economically stronger and less corrupt than its Latin neighbors...

I feel bad for Chile. I know it's safer and economically stronger and less corrupt than its Latin neighbors, but it costs so much to live here considering what you get, which is fucking nothing. Boring as hell. It's basically just a shity version of America. Not to mention the shitty salaries and long working hours. I don't know how anyone can unironically think living in Chile is better than say Colombia or even Argentina.

Attached: 1571607576064.png (2000x1333, 9.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>economically stronger
Is it? How so?

Have a pity bump

>think living in Chile is better than say Colombia or even Argentina.

your thread was fine until you posted that shitty bait, COMMIT SUICIDE

>Chile...
>... safer and economically stronger and less corrupt than its [...] neighbors...

ADDENDVM:

QVOD VIDE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST.

Attached: AMERICA · NORAM CENTRAM SOUTHAM · U S A.png (2500x1545, 357.82K)

kek, Chile first world is the finest meme South America has ever produce.
> Shirt as fuck
> Live of mining
> Living near a collosal structure of mountains
> Brag about something they aren't
Literally a country of Dwarves, LMAO.

Be honest, nobody really likes to be chilean.

Attached: 1572988435919.jpg (513x600, 85.62K)

we aren't even that short fuck off
i have been to uruguay, brasil and argentina and it's the same shit

Life here is shit only if you're poor, and according to the latest figures, there is a 27% chance of being that unfortunate demographic, so it's no small feat.

They're on average better I won't deny it, but if you're middle class, it's essentially the same shit, just with better weather and asses up here

admit it you sharty

Why did Chile steal Texas flag? Or did Texas steal Chile flag?

I think Chile must be a based place to live, it is long and skinny like a hallway and has some of the best wine in the world.

Shut up 0n, we've already had this conversation at least 3 times, you always get BTFOd.

no voy a admitir nada porque no es verdad

Attached: 1º34.png (848x637, 106.52K)

im not short
our economy actually grew last month unlike most of the world
suck dick
get fucked

Life sucks everywhere if you're poor.

Even in Japan or Denmark you'd be miserable if you were poor.

I'd rather poor in denmark than middle upper class here

>less corrupt

Attached: 1507850830241.png (500x913, 230K)

por que? no creo que sea muy diferente, a parte alla tendrias que hacer trabajo manual

Whatever say, dwarf. kek

falta chaajo

it's ok big boy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

Attached: 1.jpg (600x507, 47.38K)

I can live in a comfy fenceless house with no fear of crime and I'd earn more or less the same but I'd have a stronger passport and better oportunities in life

>I'd earn more or less the same
In nominal terms, however, since the price of most things in Denmark is higher than in Chile, you could very well find your purchasing power reduced.

es 1000 veces mejor, allá la pobreza como tal no existe.

I'd rather live middle class in chile than poor in denmark. i don't get why brownies idealize europe so damn much

I am 180cm (5'11") and I lived in Japan and I towered over almost everyone I met. How is the average height in Japan 175cm?

the graph only shows the average of height of people born in 1996 at age 18
-.-

Es cierto pero la pobreza es mas tolerable en ciertas partes del mundo. Estoy muy seguro que la calidad de vida de un cajero de Aldi en Alemania es mejor que la de la señora que te dice que "en la otra te cobran" en el Oxxo.

preocupate de ganar plata aca perdedor ql

retard

You just know that OP is a Congolombian illegal alien living in America.

no soy el pero lo que dije aqui es verdad

why?

it's also very rare for colombians (and south americans in general including venezuelans) to be illegal in America