I'm so fucking sick of the subtle and non-subtle racism on Zig Forums...

I'm so fucking sick of the subtle and non-subtle racism on Zig Forums. I thought this would be about world cultures and peace and harmony instead Zig Forumsfags keep leaking. Can't have a decent thread without a mentally ill Zig Forumsturd shitting up the place. I'm officially removing Zig Forums as one of my home boards and going to stick to Zig Forums and Zig Forums.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1200x675, 41.52K)

While I agree, Australia is a racist shithole.

BIG WHITE COCKS....

Attached: fe48e7e3ffda427fd36f44c0e6055b92.jpg (236x236, 13.8K)

N

As much as I'm not a fan of racism it is a bit much to ask Zig Forums not to be racist. Like you should know better at this point.

>Zig Forums and Zig Forums
big cringe

>posts a racist frog symbol
user...

op is an ethnic incel who envies white men

We need to purge our Zig Forumstard kin.
They're reactionary retarda

We didn't elect a leader based purely on a race-baiting campaign. We have a political party that engages in that same type of race-baiting but they never get more than 10% of the vote.

He thinks anyone who does not hate white men is Zig Forums. He is a sad little browncel

The janny of this turn needs to step up.

High level of projection
Anytime someone hates Jews (or any other race) it's because they think the Jews hates them and that their hate is justified then

No it isn't you poltard, you're just angry and reactionary

Some of my greatest friends were white, have sex

shut up chink

Fuck

Yeah, I'm tired of all the Jews shit, nobody gives a shit except you, Zig Forums.

Don't get your hopes up OP, it has spread all over the site.

ok Eric Wu

There's a difference between the classic Zig Forums racism and full Zig Forums unironic white nationalism.

fuck off Zhang

Oh no someone said what they want to say oh no muh feefees be hurtin.What's that?mentally ill tranny faggots jumping from proxy to proxy desperately trying to push their agenda and also to convert some of the loser cumbrains here? Umm YES now that's what 4chinkz was made for!

I recognize op, he is a brown incel who hates whites men because they are more succesful with women than him.
He is not chinese, he is a browncel who hates all asians because according to him they are all white worshippers

What is your opinion on this?

Attached: f059b07715f245d2ec7695e1575d9ded.jpg (550x581, 38.21K)

> I'm officially removing Zig Forums as one of my home boards and going to stick to Zig Forums and Zig Forums

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg (600x600, 35.89K)

>Zig Forums and Zig Forums.
your departure will not be missed

No, there is not.

holy projection. I'm not brown and I don't hate asians you dumbass.

browncel

The vast majority of the racism on Zig Forums is anti white

shit, i used to hate the banana meme, but the time has passed and whenever i see it i instantly loose

Attached: 1581218305391.jpg (550x275, 38.12K)

People obsessed with race are pol.

You're deluded. Most racism on Zig Forums comes from white nationalists and their Zig Forumsturd buddies.

>i can’t be racist I have a black friend

Neither did we Hillary won the popular vote.

There is very little actual racism on Zig Forums compared to most boards
There's more on Zig Forums than there is on Zig Forums kek

Based

Are you the Chicano

Lmao! What fucking world are you living in? Like 75% of threads are about whit*ïds

This site has become less racist than say 4 years ago

Zig Forums invaded this board>