Culture Pals - /cp/

It always ends in disaster... edition:

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even
't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

previous thread:

Attached: sadmoment.png (498x157, 35.46K)

attatched the wrong file instead of my shitty meme

Attached: sad.png (550x380, 133.4K)

Really bitter over an encounter with a qt like 3 years ago.

We dated for a year and a half, got really serious. Then she came to my country but to a place over 300km away. She wanted me to visit her so she'd have someone comfortable to ease into here with, but I had just finished Uni and got evicted by my landlord so I had not enough money. She told me she would pay for my trip, but I just had an interview for some sales job, and I thought it went well. The next day I got an interview for another job that went even better I cancelled the previous job and told her I would come if she's paying. That day I got a big burger for dinner, booked a megabus down to the city. It was a good journey with a decent view.
I ended up at her city, got a text from the manager of that place that I got the job, he needed some info. So when I arrived at her dorm I sent it to him. I still work there now after a few promotions.
I was awkward at first because I didn't want to date her again or make her think I wanted that. So she was lying in bed an I sat on the side.
She told me I could join her so I lay down, fingered her for a bit, ate her out and fucked her but I was so scared of getting her pregnant I came onto her underwear really quickly (I like to cum fast first then go on forever after).

We went about town for a few days, going to bars and shit, drinking at her accommodation. But the thing that bugged me the most. Was that I went down on her constantly, every day. Not once did I get a blowjob in return. All I did and she couldn't even give me that.

One night I woke up because she was lying beside me crying. I just turned away, got up and opened a can of cider.
I just wanted one more blowjob.

dedpals

... Rundown?

Romanian user was thrilled that the girl he talked to on slowly liked him, but later when they exchanged photos she didnt like how he looked and started giving him attitude. A story that's just way too relatable...

An engineer who has beend checking my work while my boss is on isolation (because he's older than 65) has got a neighbour with COVID, thus he also has been quarantined. I don't know the overall dynamics of the situation, but if I'd disappear - you most likely now know the reason.

Attached: SqO82oPfIEM.jpg (1258x1730, 131.33K)

please don't die, humorous russian user

Like, chances are low, but taking into account my level of luck during this life - wouldn't be even slightly surprised.

Attached: otgFH8MMYwA.jpg (540x357, 34.16K)

Hm...

Attached: n_QPh57nuuQ.jpg (640x775, 48.96K)

>it's chicken masala day

its gonna happen to me too soon with the tranny I'm talking to.

bump

Stop it

Sorry lad. Are you ok?

Yes, I reactivated my Interpals account and sent letters to a bunch of other qts on Slowly. I will tread carefully from now on.

Neat mindset. Learn and grow, Brudi

Hope you don't mind the shitty meme I made :/ I really can relate to you man and its probably something that will eventually happen to me too. Chuck me a visit on IP if you see me, my username makes it obvious im from here.

POST PROFILES

/coolfrenchanon

Attached: giphy.gif (384x480, 95.5K)

Ain't bumpin' this shit.

Sry, but I kinda KEKed.

Attached: 75kfEzQBw0U.jpg (573x964, 100.56K)

cute

bump ;_;

My tranny is awesome.

Attached: index.jpg (474x361, 13.46K)

You're pretty awesome yourself

Is this woman considered handsome in France? Her face is big with big cheek

Personally, i would really like to have sex with Scully.

is she the one in x-files? that show was so long ago so i never saw one but she looks very... like she would appear in conan the barbarian

Yeah, scully was the woman in the x-files. She's hot, that picture is just an odd angle

can you answer me 1~3 questions?
1) are you old enough to see the x-files?
2) if 1) is yes, was x-files popular among chinese people during 90s?
3) if 1) is yes, do you like yamaguchi momoe? scully looks like her a bit ( a little strange bit ) , and I heard Chinese people's most recognized Japanese person no 2 is Yamaguchi momoe (1 is abe schizo) while absolutely 0.00001 korean know about her

1) i'm 24, i watched repeats as a kid.
2) Fuck knows, i'm British
3) Never heard of her, she cute though

nice