Imagine drinking water from the tap

Imagine drinking water from the tap.
Do white people really do this?

Attached: iStock-681762384-1-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 268.47K)

unless you're a Crimean Tatar I assume you're white

excuse me what the FUCK?

>imagine drinking water

You can actually safely do this because we germans have water that is cleaner than the bottled stuff you can buy

Attached: 1366265960_preview_Real Estate.png (1004x805, 1.04M)

No thats why I have a toilet for.

based

ya bra i sip that shit dog

why yes i am white singapoor. i drink tap water because we put chlorine innit to keep me gay and pepe!

Attached: skittles frog.png (286x176, 5.43K)

I bottle my tap water to drink later

based

My tap water has a filter on it. My family still has those water filters with 5 gallon jugs though

my tap water is better than most of the bottled water, except for Levissima and Sant'Anna

>imagine not having clean tap water

CUNNY

Third worlders are just jealous that our toilet water is cleaner than their tap water

sorry but that's not water but my cum

I drink tap water because my rainwater tank is rancid and has mosquito larvae inside it

good post

Same in Rus. They prob. have water coming from lake Baikal through their pipes now. kek.
OP is baiting.
The only ones that don't drink tap water are south euros, SEA'ns, africans, because unbottled water tier there is... well I can't even describe it.

Bigger city = crappier water (except Moscow)
But in villages and middle-tier cities have good tap water

Why can't southern euros drink tap water tho? It's not like they don't have the right infrastructure I guess. Is it geographical features?

Imagine spending 10000x the price for the same water

It's only the same water if you live in a third-world hellhole.

GF is from northern Spain. Tap water there comes in 2 types:
Nasty, brownish apocalypse water
Stinks and tastes like pool water, heavily chlorinated "safe for consumption" water.
Even worse then I visited Portugal.

She was shocked about the tap water here when she tried it and that it was even possible...
Though I've heard Scandinavia truly has top-tier uber alles tap water

when* visited Port

But my tap water comes from the same source as Sourcy.

When I have been abroad, one of the things I look most forward to is the fresh air and the good water. I go into the toilet on the airport and have a drink, it is just so good.

My water comes from the alps buddy.

No I have a kettle with a water filter and if I want a glass of water I'll just put it in the kettle and not turn it on

do russians not do this because water is frozen or something?