The most kino flag of all time...

The most kino flag of all time. A simple red circle yet instantly recognisable and symbolic of extreme power and history.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6.35K)

mhm

Yes, the red dot expresses Emperor as well.
Tenno Heika, BANZAI!

flag of war crimes, imperialism, rape, whorish women and stupid cartoons

shut up private Perez

A challenger approaches.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png (2000x1200, 10.87K)

It's actually the best flag in the world.
>very long history: its usage is documented since ancient times
>unique: there's no flag like it. The other few flags with just a circle have the circle tilted to a side
>simple: a child could easily draw it without the need of geometric guidelines, and just one colour. A soldier in the middle of nowhere could draw it on a piece of cloth with his blood.
>symbolic: the design directly refers to the very name of the country (origin of the Sun)
>instantly recognisable: you need to see it just once to memorise it
>aesthetically pleasing: the proportions and the colour combination are simply pleasant to look at
>it retains its design when rotated, flipped or its proportions or medium changed (e.g on a long banner). As long as there's a red dot on a white background it can be the Japanese flag.
It's truly a triumph in splendid design.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

>Not even centered

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

seething

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old Russian Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ken-sama.jpg (600x315, 30.83K)

ah yes the famous rape of Vladivostok

Soulless
Soul

>most kino flag
>doesn't contain the kinoest flag color of all time, purple
baka desu

I am secretly jealous of South Korea because they have a cooler flag

fantastic post

for me it's Qing

Attached: 1578841306143.jpg (319x776, 186.44K)

t. Pvt Joe Gomez

Buon post.

Bump

Sergeant, please, you know you can't say that on-base anymore.

t.ramirez

truly is

simple is good, but it's TOO simple
which is in line for the japanese, but still

>A soldier in the middle of nowhere could draw it on a piece of cloth with his blood.
What if the piece of cloth is green?
Does that mean he's Bangladeshi?

Tricolourlets are seething

Attached: 1506682616560.png (676x507, 198.07K)

At first i thought you were talking about Japan but then i realized you were actually talking about yours.

The most kino flag of all time. A simple red leaf yet instantly recognisable and symbolic of extreme power and history.

Wow, russkiy BTFO

>tf
>tp

The dot is offset so that it looks centered when flying

ugh...what could have been...

Attached: betsyross.jpg (960x540, 123.45K)

>The most kino flag of all time. A simple Union Jack and Southern Cross yet instantly recognisable and symbolic of extreme power and history.