Do elections really matter in your country?

Do elections really matter in your country?

Attached: E1B42F62-C000-4405-83AC-BA095126F4D9.jpg (1080x1080, 92.47K)

No, they just rig them.

Elections dont matter in any country

haha no, everyone running is shit
and not in the hurr durr biden is literally trump american meme way, but in an actual way in which you don't have a clear less worse candidate

no

Yes, they do. The relative power of individual parties can give rise to a quite diverse selection of possible coalitions.

Are the politicians basically just corrupt or puppets with no real stance or do they have actual angles on top of being corrupt?

They change political parties like they change their underwear. They have no clear ideologies, and most of them are very clearly corrupt and inept. One day they are berating Neoliberalism, and the next they are singing a FTA with Trump bowing down to all his demands. One day they are berating conservatives, and the next day they appear in the inauguration of an evangelical church, allying themselves with the evangelical party, while destroying the country's investment of renewable energy and pouring billions into oil.

And the opposition is no better, one day they are crying about muh communism and muh venezuela, but the next they are asking for the expropriation of all the goods of their opponents, the supposed communists.

It's all so tiresome.

Not at all because the jews run both political parties.

Attached: Real foreign collusion.jpg (900x570, 151.18K)

This
People will always just vote for what they've always voted

Democracy has flaws like ignorant people voting and others, buying votes etc.

No, almost all politicians here only care about their personal interests, and even the "good" politicians have multiple undesirable flaws.

>They change political parties like they change their underwear.
Sounds a lot like here.

What elections?

That's not true at all for germany though. FDP went from 15% to failing 5% to 10%. SPD went from like 40% to 20% within a couple of years.

How's my boy, Duterte?

I don't want to talk about him. It doesn't help that /asean/ has a resident schizo who is obsessed with him and keeps accusing me of being the schizo.

Unironically yes

I wish there were no political parties. Politicians are only allowed to discuss approved topics, failure falls on the party then the responsible and people elect figureheads rather than representatives

It will largely change table conversation for the next 4 years. You vote to appease whomever your most annoying relatives are, so they seethe less.

These are not flaws of democracy. These are flaws of the people and the democracy punishes them.

look at my flag. what do you think
they absolutely do matter in the US.

They do in countries with more than two relevant political parties

What is the solution?

America
No

in some way your elections matter even more, because you have more drastic changes
one reason people vote less for the major parties here anymore is the fact that they don't differentiate themselves enough from each other
on many aspects they are more or less the same... if I wanted to have guns I wouldn't know right now who to even vote for, because they probably all have the same stance on it

>drastic change
The exact opposite is true, both parties are neoliberals with a fetish for identity politics. Neither party openly advocates for anything like universal health care, neither party is against the death penalty. At least in Germany, niche parties like Die Linke, the AfD, and the FPD have a real influence.

I still think it matters though. Obama was basically just a slow downward slide but who's taken a country and nose-dived it like George Bush. And even though Trump hasn't really done much different his chimping out when he politicised random international deals has definitely hurt Americas image

No. Never voted in my life. My dad told me that the only way to win is not to play their game. Ever.

based anarchist

NO
now in spanish:
No, pendejo

Attached: shootin Yankees left and right.jpg (400x519, 39.83K)

we'd have to elect the other party to find out, it's been a while.

LDP is leading Japan after ww2 other than maybe a few years when they fuck it up real hard, so it's meaningless to vote unless if LDP aka the big guy fucked up real hard