Jew/israhell redpill thread

jew/israhell redpill thread

Attached: 1590218600026.jpg (1311x1192, 637.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was about to respond when the ruski Janny deleted your thread, anyways I'm too lazy now to craft my original response so just go Dilate OP, if you don't work in Hi-Tech in this country then you've already lost

>10-12 x5 + 1x 8 hours
i used to work like that. 56-60 hours per week are normal in contruction industry

The truth is that Jews are patsies and not even judean, but a random mixed people. They can be compared to gypsies, thieves and fake.

>123739618
>

Attached: 1551133795550.jpg (378x378, 31.5K)

Based. God bless Israel

u w0t?
there's a very big contradiction in your post.

Why slav want to move there, i heard even local Jewish move to new york or California

israel is maybe marginally better than slavic countries, like a 2x upgrade, while the US/EVROPE are more like 50x

Usa/europoors aren't in the same class with their 60% taxes

debateable.
i'd rather live in a 60% tax country where you can still live confortably being a cashier, to earning 300k$ starting with 15% tax but running a risk of getting gunned down in the street, beaten by police murderers, go homeless because i needed a surgery.

>i'd rather live in a 60% tax country where you can still live confortably being a cashier, to earning 300k$ starting with 15% tax but running a risk of getting gunned down in the street

how about a 60+% tax country where you can't live comfortably being a cashier AND risk getting gunned down.

half a million of your brothers choosed it, you can be next

Attached: hi8afztdfrjy.jpg (1600x690, 530.26K)

>

>No.
The people there hate jews irrationally so there's no room for discussion. here there is a place for logical discussion and education about it.
If i were to choose i'd go to the nordic countries/germany before france.
you only have knife terrorists, it's not armed madmen shooting every week.

Attached: 1585084371006.jpg (802x1200, 148.95K)

all of this can be summed up
>im a race traitor
if you want money and leisure come to america and marry a nonreligeous half-black-half-irish-half-italian mindless consumer unit.

the truth is that irish people arent really irish but a mix of vikings, celts, and britons.
the truth is that spaniards dont really exist, theyre just moors and spaniards mixed.
nobody exists.

What are you hoping to achieve?
Most goyim hate Israel regardless and most Israelis here are already aware of this.

Attached: 1543774521592.png (1543x1615, 3.75M)

>If i were to choose i'd go to the nordic countries/germany before france.
leave them be. france is for french people and the north is for Germany. Israel is for jews.
come to America. race and religion is being deleted here in exchange for money so you'll love it.

the first part is wrong, and there's a hefty amount of rightoid BBtards to get to seethe.

oy goyim, you got anything slimier to this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

we still have quite a few shootings but your diaspora cousins don't report on it anymore,
knive attacks aren't even considered terrorism anymore unless the attackers kills multiple persons and is very clearly agitating an isis flag while doing it, there's also usually more than a hundred in any given day

>lol i want to make people seethe thats my goal
horseshit

i cant believe this is a wikipedia article.
the phrase is a pathetic coping mechanism.

>What are you hoping to achieve?
A leftist hopes to further their goals, just as anyone else. Their goal is to undermine their own kind and country, although they do manage to rationalize their irrational hatred somehow...

Attached: F200517ALEXPOOL14-1-e1589982124664.jpg (2037x1273, 446.55K)

bingo
>NOOOO MY GOAL IS LITERALLY ONLY TO MAKE YOU ANGRY
>YOUR EMOTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO MEEEEEEEEE

I feel like you're trying to get pity points, not make people seeth.

again with this thread? you'd be a useless virgin NEET in evropa/emerica too

>if you have any amount of criticism on religion or your country you're self hating
ok David
the main point is to educate others about this shithole.

yep. Did we get that from You or You got it from us? I thought it's a polish thing.

cute

You fail to understand most people here are losers.
Losers usually stick to obscure opinions so they usually don't care, hate or don't like Israel.
Spending time trying to appeal to them is useless and you should go do something else I'm sure nobody thinks Israel is heaven on earth other than some third worlders who want to come here for work or something