Jews

What's their secret? Are they basically highly intelligent Gypsies?

Attached: Chester Bennington and his family.jpg (880x580, 185.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/boxing-a-jewish-sport/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had the same agenda since they left Egypt . and have already completed it .

Ashkenazi Jews are arguably the wisest people in the world. They have a high language IQ on average.

Brah you're pretty cringe and /x/, just leave. I know you're the same user from my jewpill thread.
intelligence and hard work(Ashkenazi BVLLs)

to survive with autonomy, yes.

there is nothing bullish about jews.
a bull is a physically imposing. extroverted warrior.

tell that to the middle east

Why are economically sucessful people so clumsy, I noticed chinks, jews & pajeets have very bad cordination. They are very bad at driving and trip on their own feet for example

Being good at modern warfare does not mean you are masculine. Modern warfare is not really about physical strength

they agree with me and want to push israel inti the sea.

that is to say, they agree that jews are not bulls.
i do not want to push israel into the sea. i just want to be honest about jews, their goals, and their strengths.

sounds like cope to me

Because the economically successful people are usually nerds, not matter the race.

Intuitive-thinking personality types.

>intelligence and hard work

With some sick desire for control and manipulation which is what leads to the eternal broken record of "we have to gain total financial power and control of this society.... oy vey... the society is violently rejecting us"

If they were the wisest they wouldn't wind up getting fist fucked by every society ever and would have more than some tiny fucked up of shit in the middle east.

let me put it this way:
a special group that benefits from hundreds of years "we are an OG" mindset and other ridiculous yet effective sectarian natures

ypu are entitled to your opinion but its plainly obvious that jews do not have bullish characteristics.
BVLL means bull-like, it does not merely imply survival or success.

i thought you guys said they own the banks and the world, now they only own pieces of land from the middle east?

Make up your own mind they can't be both gigabrains pulling the strings and keepin the white man down and just stupid normal people

>benefits from hundreds of years "we are an OG" mindset
why is nationalism ONLY ever negative when jews are nationalists?
>heh because jews
then say jews are bad. dont say that "having an OG mindset" is bad.

this

>they wouldnt get fist fucked
that has nothing to do with wisdom.
they survived. ergo they are wise. cultural and physical survival is a product of wisdom.

Because instead of just keeping to themselves they cannot stop themselves from subverting their host nation, pretty simple concept.

"BVLL" is not about being successful its simply about having having strong physique and imponent facial features such as strong jawline, something which most jews lack imo.

they are worshipped by billions of people as god's chosen

>they survived.
Are not most jews mixed raced tho? I think that means they really have not survived

what about this?
myjewishlearning.com/article/boxing-a-jewish-sport/

Nationalism is only good in small doses, jews or not. Jews have a tendency to support Israel, which happens to be an ultra-nationalistic state, without any questioning.
Sectarianism is never good, and this "chosen people" bullshit ingrained in judaism that makes some jews feel superior to the others is what is problematic.

Jews are physically average, they are neither masculine chads nor weaklings

nationalism is always negative

so which ethnic group is actually masculine chads on average?

jews are not an ethnic group.
Nords and Germanic people, they're big.

most jews have a considerable amount of shared dna with each other though. also, im not sure the ones you mentioned qualify; merely being tall isnt enough to make you look or act masculine

perhaps now after a few generations of race mixing, but sepharadi/Ashkenazi/Mizrahi jews were separated for hundreds to thousands of years and mixed with the local populance.

mutt isn't an ethnic group, or "American" is an ethnic group. we're mixed people here.

cromagniform types such as daelo faelids not jews who are mostly avearge height endomorph armenids

you dont think south americans count as an ethnicity despite them being mixed? if 1 drop rule makes you no longer an ethnicity then the whole world basically lacks ethnicity.

not really, if you were of one ethnicity you would understand

Nope latinos are not an ethnicity, they have some things and common but they are not one one ethniicity. Sane goes for jews, they are all mutts with unique personalities and backgrounds you can not judge them all as one group

I meant united statian americans, I thought it was clear.
I don't know south america to comment on their ethnicity.
Jew is a religion or nationality, not ethnicity.
I think Earth and humans can only survive/prosper in the galaxy as a united people, which demands to eliminate nations.
nation/religion divides cause conflict and wars, eventually the human race will wipe itself this way.

Having shared dna does not make you the same

>I think Earth and humans can only survive/prosper in the galaxy as a united people, which demands to eliminate nations.
You can unite people without a nation, without a nation the only thing that exists is chaos