/ישר/ - /इज़रा/ - /Ισρ/ - /isr/ - מהדורת רגליים

שיר רקע של /ישר/ זה :
youtube.com/watch?v=OkUuIMrerEo
תרד אחרון
>מי שמגיב לטרולים הומו אוכל זין
מה קורה חברים מה עושים ?

Attached: 1589812987350.webm (406x720, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0361217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

זה ל...לא הפטיש שלי או משהו חחחחח

Attached: 1570101249554.jpg (3840x3592, 3.73M)

accept it. it's the truth.

Attached: 1590218600026.jpg (1311x1192, 637.2K)

זה רק אני או שעדיף קורונה על קיץ בארץ ?

Attached: 1589960096801.webm (640x640, 2.08M)

זה, אה ו

>>מי שמגיב לטרולים הומו אוכל זין

הפטיש של שחר זה נשים שמנות ו"לבנות"

אולי הוא רוצה לעשות את מה שבאו פי למישהי קצת יותר גדולה

why is jew language written in wrong direction
even the japs / chinks realized writing in any other direction than horizontal left to right sucks on a computer

>אתה בחיים לא תעשה מילואים על חללית ממוזגת של חיל החלל
>בצקןם זה תקפיא את הביצים שלך או תתבשל מחום על פני כדור הארץ במילואים
למה חברים ?

Attached: 476530_screenshots_20161214182549_1.jpg (1920x1080, 172.37K)

I actually read about it.
Latin is left to right because right handed people used ink and that way they won't touch it with their hand while writing.
But Hebrew and the language family as a whole started earlier when they were writing in stone and it was done using some kind of sharp rod and a rock/hammer that they hit the rod with to chip bits of the rock and write the letters, when doing it that way its way more convenient going right to left.

Hope that clears things up.

בשבילי,זו איה

Attached: media.jpg (1080x1296, 61.59K)

למה הוא כותב בכיוון הלא נכון אבל ואומר עלינו ששלנו לא נכון ?

ok i get that part, but i would've expected a change when computers became a thing, like for japanese / chinese who used to write vertically

למה שנשנה לכתוב לכיוון הלא נכון ? אנחנו כבר כותבים בכיוון הנכון
ואיך מחשבים משנים משהו במחשבים זה מימין לשמאל

>ok i get that part, but i would've expected a change when computers became a thing, like for japanese / chinese who used to write vertically
But it wouldn't have made any sense, since then you'd have ancient writing, most specifically the Torah going right to left, and then you'd have to flip it back left to right for computers? Alternatively, flipping the direction in the Torah is also prohibited for various reasons. So, if you have a language that is going right to left for thousands of years, then it is not a wise idea to flip directions just for the sake of computers. If anything, softwares should be more accommodating of right to left languages than they are today.

Because Hebrew can't work backwards due to how some letters are designed it would require reworking the entire language for it and that would never ever ever happen because
A) changing the language drastically suddenly is very hard for the people and is barely done
B) Hebrew is the "Holy language" modifying it would upset some people
C) less people would be able to read the Bible and I don't think religion folk would be happy making copies in the new form of Hebrew

why the fuck would computers change direction of language ?

well, i guess nowadays computers handle it fine-ish, but proper RTL support was not a thing for long.
a fair point is that it's easier to handle than for example a vertical writing would've been

לא היה לי שום בעיות בזה מאז ווינדוס 95.הבעיה היחידה זה כשאתה מנסה לשלב שפות זרות שהולכות משמאל לימין באמצע טקסט בעברית.
ולמה שנשנה את הכיוון של עברית יותר הגיוני שישנו את שאר השפות להיות מימין לשמאל.
זה לא קשור לדת,לשנות היבטים מהותיים בשפה זה דבילי והולך נגד כל המטרה של שפה

considering you're hungary flag too, you know our language "adapted" to computers to some degree. practically everyone can read hungarian with missing accents (or wrong direction accents like boomerposts). I guess a direction change would be a bit more heavy change though..

לחלוטין קשור בדת.
הם הולכים להפוך שולחנות אם תגיד להם "ממחר עברית זה משמאל לימין תייצרו תנ"ך שקוראים משמאל לימין"
מבחינתם תנ"ך בעברית זה קדוש ואם אתה רוצה לשנות את זה בכזה סדר גודל אתה חולה נפש

לא קשור בדת בכלל, מן הסתן שדתיים יתעצבנו אבל כולם גם יתעצבנו.
שוב אבל יותר הגיוני לשנות את הל השפות משמאל לימין להיות מימין לשמאל מאשר לשנות עברית כי הן שפות פחות חשובות מעברית.

>considering you're hungary flag too, you know our language "adapted" to computers to some degree. practically everyone can read hungarian with missing accents (or wrong direction accents like boomerposts). I guess a direction change would be a bit more heavy change though..
Funny you mention this. I'm Hungarian, native Hungarian, but also learning Hebrew. So, just a couple comparison between the 2:
>Normal Hungarian uses all accents, we use this in writing ofc, but on computers we just type letters, without the accents. For Hebrew, this is actually the standard writing they use 95% of the time, they call it "ktiv male".
>When Hebrew uses "accents" (called niqqudim), it is only in less than 5% of time, mostly for religious texts, lang. learning, poetry etc...
As a result, you can see that Hebrew is fairly complicated already. You have print and cursive, and you have with or without accent version (and any combination of the 2 actually, used mostly in brand names, road signs, etc). As such, there's also more than one "correct" way to spelling. Language also gets "updated" just as Hungarian. To sum it up: directional change would be far too much to handle and implement, yet as a fun fact, Hebrew already does "simplification" with ktiv male most of the time, and it did well before computers. Hungarian only misses accents for the sake of computers, otherwise, we "must" use them when writing.

>הן שפות פחות חשובות מעברית.

>תלוי בקוד שנכתב בשפה כדי להתקיים ביום-יום
>ה-השפה הקדושה!!! יותר חשוב!!

Attached: 35b328dc716f4bdb.jpg (1052x1052, 217.15K)

reading about hungarian jews during ww2
so many died

סבבה נכתוב קוד בעברית זה לא כזו בעיה כמו שאתה חושב, זה פשוט וקל יותר להשתמש בקוד ושפות התכנות הקיימות אבל

oh thanks for this, I really didn't expect to learn this much here

תמליצו לי על סדרה חברים

Attached: devscomp.jpg (1600x1067, 489.43K)

ראית devs ? סדרה מצוינת
תראה expanse אם לא ראית עדיין

>oh thanks for this, I really didn't expect to learn this much here
Your welcome. This is mostly a normal and friendly board.

Attached: b0072c4f496b09660a85158f7e2a0563.jpg (360x500, 41.33K)

ניפ/טאק

ראיתי את שתי העונות הראשונות ונראה לי יצאו מאז עוד שלא ראיתי, תודה שהזכרת
Wat?
אם לא היה קוד ופשוט מלכתחילה היו כותבים בעברית נגיד, במצב הקיים זה לא ריאלי בכלל

Attached: see_you_space_cowboy.jpg (1332x850, 119K)

Attached: s-l600.jpg (322x450, 32.48K)

>ראיתי את שתי העונות הראשונות ונראה לי יצאו מאז עוד שלא ראיתי, תודה שהזכרת
כן זה ממש השתפר,ביטלו את הסדרה ואז אמאזון קנו אותם ונתנו להם תקציב ענקי
>Wat?
imdb.com/title/tt0361217/
זה נחמד אבל לא כזה התלהבתי

sry

מפרשים שחורים

Attached: black-sails-season-2-tv-show-poster-01-1200_1800.jpg (1067x1600, 592.71K)