/balk/

rise and shine tards

Attached: 1562890613168.png (1117x634, 224.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tqy6be0Juc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwbYuOGkyU
youtube.com/watch?v=oq_rJI4nje8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bruh

Height doesnt matter to virgins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Good morning frens
youtube.com/watch?v=2Tqy6be0Juc

sup dude

what kind of girl

Nice

he likes to look at black cocos

I mean you don't even have to download shit anymore, you can just stream it from the torrent client.

netflix has some show which are not on the popular torrents, plus it's cheap

u mean popcorn time? that shit is badly kept chromium and leeches from yts

and here i thought i was a neet

Jebe mise ruskinja

>netflix has some show which are not on the popular torrents,
lol like what? everything gets uploaded like a minute after premiere
>plus it's cheap
if only there was something cheaper ....

isn't 5'7 pretty short?

I can heem every single person in this thread.

Attached: z.jpg (950x960, 104.13K)

If the Balkans was catholic (heretic) first we would be saved from the Ottomans and second we would have the best buildings at least Shitaly tier

Is there hate between people from different regions in Bulgaria? Like do guys from the coast hate people from western Bulgaria? Also same question for Macedonia

>5'6
sorry bro

People travel more these days, but in the past, yes, the people from the neighboring village were considered subhumans.

There's hate between my village and the village 2km next to it which is identical in everything, including dialect, let alone different regions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwbYuOGkyU

STAY AWAY FROM BURGAS WESTERN BULGARIANS

ye but the turk subhumans that came to plovdiv now deserve it

>Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

>He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

>He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

>Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

>he said
>I said
>he said
>I said
fucking cancer

BASED

A kafana in Zagreb got burned to the ground because it was named Dalmatinka. Does shit like that happen in Bulgaria?

aren't dalmatians more high test than zagrebians

>you'd be civilized
See civilized Croats

I dont get the motive

Yes, but the owners of the kafana were actually Zagrebians who just bought it years ago and didn't bother to change the name

Just football hooligans being retards and hating people from other regions
There's a club for the north (dinamo Zagreb) and for the coast (hajduk Split) and it makes regional tensions high as fuck

Ours is a bit more retarded since it's teams from the same city beating the fuck out of each other.

Like CSKA vs Levski or Botev vs Loko

Here's Botev vs Loko, they meet up and have like mass gang fights

youtube.com/watch?v=oq_rJI4nje8

there's nothing more retarded than agitka members