What the fuck? Is traveling between European countries REALLY this cheap? Wish I was living in Europe, bros

What the fuck? Is traveling between European countries REALLY this cheap? Wish I was living in Europe, bros.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ef_qw3OtoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What they don't mention is that you'll be going to shitty airports that are 2 hours away from the actual cities.

i nerver understood the barcelona thing, for some reason no matter where i want to go it's cheaper if it goes trough barcelona, i once needed to take a plane from a french city to another french city, and not only was the plane cheaper than the train despite me having a -75% military discount on trains, it had to go trough barcelona

Attached: 1581278707864s.jpg (241x209, 6.4K)

You can probably take a train to anywhere for 5eur.
But Barcelona has only one airport afaik

Barcelona is a cheap touristic destination, and the local government and companies promote that. For unsuspecting Americans: Barcelona has little more cultural appeal than a place like Atlantic City.

For brussels it's pretty bad, the """"brussels""" charleroi airport is probably closer to the french border than to actual brussels and all you have are shitty shuttles since the town of charleroi and its train station are far away

I once took the bus from Germany to London for 1€.

>french border

don't google Chooz nuclear power plant

>Is traveling between European countries REALLY this cheap?
Yes. I can drive 20 minutes to Arlanda Airport and in about 3 hours I could be in Barcelona (if corona allowed it..) for under 30 euro.

To be honest, most of Europe is at most a 3 hour flight away.

In Barcelona's case at least Ryanair mostly flies to the actual main airport (El Prat) instead of Girona.

I think it’ll all be over after corona.

yes if you're ok with workers being treated like modern slaves

>007I once took the bus from Germany to London for 1€.
HOW
IN MY CITY I PAY 40€ TO GO TO PARIS BY TRAIN AND 20 BY BUS EVEN TOUGH IT'S 250KM AWAY

>my flight from Novosibirsk to Vladivostok, biggest cities of Siberia and Far East Russia, cost me around $320
fuck this shit honestly

french transports are fucked friend, it's always cheaper to travel in europe than it is in france, as a soldier i get -75% on trains and i still avoid it at all costs because all alternatives are cheaper

Vivement le jour où la SNCF va se prendre de la bonne grosse compet au cul

This. Flight prices are going to skyrocket

>linköping - kiruna (both in Sweden) 180€
>linköping - rome 40€

Cheaper to leave the country kek

Why not just go by train, isn't that ridiculously cheap in Russia? At least for foreigners.

>Marseille-Brest ? that will be 171,50 € sir, we might be late by a few hours too

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

>Not being transported for free in uniform.

That would be 3-4 days, instead of 7 hours on the plane. Surprisingly, prices are the same for trains, if you want to travel comfortably, around ~$300 in a 4 bed compartment, or $150 for "plackart". Don't forget you have to eat, so the prices add up

It was a promotion obviously
But that ride sucked
Stayed a few hours in Belgium over night to change busses
Needless to say it was full of niggers
And the ride through the channel was scary.
Locked in that carriage under the sea

I once heard it costs 1/4 the price when flying from Gothenburg to Skellefteå via London compared to a direct plane.

It's true. Same of you go from Gothenburg to Stockholm, it's cheaper to go Gothenburg - Helsinki - Stockholm.

you guys get free transportation ? fuck you already have the best salaries stop it, i should have loearned german to get in the franco-german brigade, at least i'm dumb enough to jump out of planes so i get a comfy bonus

Depends a lot on the city. London is the worst offender in this regard.
Dutch transports are a fucking joke too. Amsterdam - Rotterdam by train is more expensive than Amsterdam - """London""" by plane

The latest time when I looked up prices to fly to Helsinki from Gothenburg, the cheapest alternative was to change in Stockholm.
Airline prices does not make any fucking sense. Greta Thunberg could actually do us a favor by pointing out this ridiculousness.

Attached: 1590212635573.jpg (583x583, 35.71K)

I helped someone book a RyanAir flight to Brussels and it would go to Zaventem. I know about the Charleroi scam but it seems like low cost carriers do actually fly to and from Brussels itself

""""""Stockholm""""""-Skavsta is a big offender as well.
Can be compared to the main airport Arlanda that can be reached from the city center by train in 20 minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=5ef_qw3OtoM

Attached: IMG_20200523_125901.jpg (1080x1097, 395.8K)

Danish people are working like slaves? Wtf? Guess I don't want to go to Europe now.

I got a pass that i can use for all public transport. Why the hell should i pay for getting somewhere to get shot?

Please stay out. Thanks

yeah last time I paid more for the bus that took me to the city from the airport than for the flight itself