Attached: turkey.jpg (750x634, 42.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkscGThCj5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brotherhood between people who never interacted in history
roflmaoing

>flag

I shit on pakistan

Attached: 1583723103250.jpg (960x1200, 155.71K)

This drama is funny.
For those that don't know, Turkey is annoyed by UAEs support of a Libyan faction, UAE bought them lots of Russia equipment, in response, Turks are boycotting UAE and Pakistanis are also doing this, because they are watching a Turkish soap opera and we wuzzing. Pakistan owes billions in debt to UAE though and the latter employs millions of Pakistanis who send back remittance to support Pakistan, so boycotting them isn't a wise move

Attached: 1589884768962.png (1690x1014, 156.04K)

They shit on themselves

>we
>that flag

Attached: 1459974171350.png (327x316, 164.56K)

Why do Jews use hot women to push their propaganda?

Freudian analysis, there are deep sexual desires on all humans, sex sells.

>pic related
>hot
lmao

its pretty amazing how a shitpost in Libya spiraled that out of control into a full blown mena confrontation

Lmao tru

i think it stems from indin muslims being massive ottomanboos

user, this propaganda is for indians and it is the only way to get it through :)

That, and quite recently, Imran Khan has been shilling for the Turkish soap opera Ertugral, and pakis have been we wuzzing again. Turkey also supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue as Turkey is trying to build an alternative to the Arab hegemony in Islamic matters.

Attached: Screenshot_20200512-000905~2.png (1080x1360, 201.72K)

>hot
And yeah, whoring out the few attractive women in Israel is the only way they know to make tardd want to defend Israel. Amerimutts are stupid.

You have to go back, Ranjeet.

Turks are alright, and if they weren't still occupying Constantinople they would be dangerously based.

Pakistan on the other hand is a shithole

Attached: nintchdbpict000286108564.jpg (830x871, 92.69K)

I, a Vedic Aryan, shan't be entertaining you, a Dalit

>hot
She looks deformed

>pakistan
made up country with no original culture
>Turkey
Made up country with no original culture

Turkey-Pakistan-Chia vs Israel-India-Ameeica will be kino desu

Their prime minister literally shilled for a Turkish drama called Erutugrul or something.
I don't know what pakis have to do with Ottomans.

Cringe
Won't happen, all countries, including Israel, are just going to play both sides and milk them both.

it works both ways :D
youtube.com/watch?v=JkscGThCj5E

While you may try to mention my gimmick as a rejoinder, I have to apprise you only of this that I am not consumed in a morbid obsession with another country which, inherently, makes me superior to you, regardless of your caste, even though it is indicative that you are a dalit.

>India
Heaven on earth with original culture of 5000 years

Attached: incredible india.webm (480x696, 2.97M)

lol cope Jap.
Buddha was a pajeet amandeep.

Pakistanis are taught fron a young age that they were the rulers of India back in the day, when in fact the Mughals were Turks and had nothing to do with muslims in India. Pakistanis, just like Indians have a deep inferiority complex and Turkey being comparatively white with a rich history, Pakis idolize them to the point that it's cringe. There is this really famous turkish soup opera circulating around in pakistan after the PM of pakistan recommended it. Lol

t. Pakis Pashtun

Shut the fuck up, buddhist dalit.

Ok poomer

Attached: 1575228460173.png (1200x995, 57.59K)

Attached: 1589237294049.png (891x401, 50.8K)

Wtf you on about Punjabi monkey?

based NRI's
pakis were lower caste then still lower caste now

as if pakis don't do the same shit but probably even worse

no one considers pakis as superior in anything for that