What's up with white women and their black only parties?

What's up with white women and their black only parties?

Attached: 1567388958008.jpg (933x619, 203.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VvyQuvm4Kc
helsinkitimes.fi/images/2016/mar/Milla-1.jpg
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1589/67/1589672807284.jpg
desuarchive.org/int/thread/110236179/#q110240866
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1575/90/1575904973306.jpg
desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/image/nH3Muv7ioWuHqrCTKcAwVQ/
desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/image/I9yIhHY-1in8ACmZvKSZcQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Finnish
>white

3 of those pictures are from Estonia

>what is a fetish

That quote makes no sense. Wouldn't Finnish women also be awkward and distant?

youtube.com/watch?v=5VvyQuvm4Kc

Me somewhere on the right

Melanin receptors going haywire.

Attached: if yk yk.webm (480x600, 2.37M)

the one with the glasses?

This blacked.com shit and the white trad wife mongs are two sides of the same autistic chinless coin

Why are white men like this? What the fuck happened to you

Attached: 14-40-27-images.jpg (480x640, 21.31K)

Herce the writer of that article, can't post picture because image ban
helsinkitimes.fi/images/2016/mar/Milla-1.jpg

Here's*

sf

based

this is in britbongistan. thats how nogs dress there

Here's how they dress in the capital of France.

Attached: LovKiz_Paris.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

>This blacked.com shit and the white trad wife mongs are two sides of the same autistic chinless coin
They literally are lol. Most Blacked spammers are stormfront trolls who think blacked memes will radicalize incels into the alt-right or whatever their fruity little club is called now.

word on the street is that black dudes have big penises. no idea why white chicks would go for that sort of thing

oh here comes this fucking pardo. i was just pointing out that uk blacks dress in a very particular way

no difference

>pardo
he's a (wannabe) white stormfag incel, i guarantee it.

French women know what's up.

Attached: 1452918609842.png (1024x768, 677.3K)

Nah, he's a manlet dicklet pardo who dreams of a BLACK BRAZILIAN SUPER POWER. Some time ago while spamming his pictures he thought he was being really smart and laid out his master plan in Portuguese which everyone of course just translated and laughed at after which he deleted all the posts. It went something like:
>brazil makes food
>rest of the world doesn't make food
>brazil rules world because they make food
He also stole some niggers picture from twitter and claims it as his own but coincidentally won't use a timestamp.

Even though I thoroughly agree with you regarding the fact that white men in general (be them "far left" or "far left") equally crave BBC either openly or discretely, I'm actually mulato.

So far I've been called:
(wannabe) white stormfag incel
troll
VPN
asian
jew

Yet nearly every single pink microdick in this website absolutely cannot accept the fact that I'm mulato, and here's a pic of my face for reference (dad is black, mom is white)
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1589/67/1589672807284.jpg

Attached: 152918069843028.jpg (1434x1457, 904.63K)

The biggest blacked spammer under a leaf is a quebcois pol tard. His logic was that it's only English speaking province that get blacked. Just start telling him about french girls getting blacked and he will freak out

Attached: Screenshot_20200518-082038.png (496x457, 113.72K)

Be white male.

Marry Asian woman, male offspring have smaller dicks, are socially inverted but good at math.

Marry black woman, male offspring have bigger dicks, good at sports and cool.

This is the picture I talked about . He has been using that same picture for a year now but still won't post one with timestamp. Which is a odd since it would prove everything.

Here's his Brazilian Empire fantasies, his posts are easy to track because he uses the same two pictures
>desuarchive.org/int/thread/110236179/#q110240866
>Brazil should become the breadbasket of the world, which I fully agree, after all no human being survives without food, if we have good control over the international food market practically we will dominate a good portion of the world population, supply and demand, abundance of food = low prices = economic domination over the greatest good of humanity.

Lmao Quebec is literally full of bmwf couples

lol what a retard

He lives and some small town that's all white so he doesn't realize. He got triggred when I brought up the fact Montreal is technically the blackest major city in Canada. In most of Canada's major cities the largest non white group is chinese or natives but in Montreal it's actually Haitians

>"Brazilians are niggers!!!"
>show them my thick sambo
>"nooooooo he's white he's white he's just larping that's not him it can't possibly be him!!!"

lmao you cucks are hilarious but I always take that as a compliment tbqh

That's not exactly a translation of what I said, but yeah, food is a great way to monopolize buceta rosa, we've been doing that even in Finland.

Attached: brazilian_man_finnish_wife_cooking_TV_show_finland - Copy.jpg (3264x1632, 945.76K)

lol you're delusional

>I suffer in Australia
Even former child soldiers from literal war zones in Africa are breeding prime Australian pussy and being successful there but somehow you can't?

Attached: FireShot Capture 016 - Deng Adut has AVO taken out against ex-fiancee - Daily Mail Online_ - www.dailymail.co.uk.jpg (642x2317, 648.92K)

Holy shit, oh no no no no no. That isn't the same picture at all. He edited it in photoshop to make the skin tone lighter so his mulatto-claims would pass better. Here's the original
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1575/90/1575904973306.jpg
So tell me my black/mulatto friend, was it easier to edit that picture or post a new one with timestamp?

Wow! schizophrenic too?

I can only imagine you staring at multiple different versions of my penis and coming up with conclusions hahahahahahahaha

You're literally the definion of OP's pic related bro

Hash result for his new lightened picture:
>desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/image/nH3Muv7ioWuHqrCTKcAwVQ/
Hash for old darker picture:
>desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/image/I9yIhHY-1in8ACmZvKSZcQ/

You outed yourself you retarded nigger :DD Was it really worth it to edit the picture? You had such a good run and even found a picture that was hard to reverse image search.

>Tabloid newspapers

Everytime

The pic itself doesn't even matter at this point, what I find hilarious is that you actually noticed it and made comparisons, you literally opened two separate tabs to compare two images of a mulato cock

I'm imagining you literally doing that hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why is it always whites that get triggered the most by race baits and lose their shit

Attached: 8C1DE2AF-9845-4396-AE7D-9DA663298321.jpg (251x242, 9.73K)