Russians who describe the preferred form of state rule as ‘republic’ is now 88 percent...

>Russians who describe the preferred form of state rule as ‘republic’ is now 88 percent. Only 6 percent answered that they would prefer their country to be a monarchy.
>However, 22 percent of respondents told researchers that they were not against a monarchy as such, they simply could not think of a person worthy of the Russian throne.
Does your country have a person that is worthy enough to switch to monarchy and sit on a throne?

Attached: 1568298852956.jpg (652x652, 62.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9aMHKgCAOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Trump

me

I want her to become the supreme ruler and to sit on my face as well

Attached: Lyubov Sobol.jpg (400x400, 31.9K)

yes

Attached: 1582625086265.jpg (1080x1350, 200.59K)

This but unironically

me desu

another research shows that at least 22% of russians are mentally ill so it's fine

Who?

Yes, it's Andriy Shevchenko

Attached: Andriy_Shevchenko_2017.jpg (398x558, 121.6K)

No, and especially not current pretendants to the throne, they are all fucking retards

What do the Savoy family even do now lol

I don't know about a throne bit I'd let her sit on my dick if you catch my drift

youtube.com/watch?v=x9aMHKgCAOM
We admire her for her proficiency in the English language.

Stay away

Attached: 1573002404263.webm (720x948, 277.68K)

This is Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia, rightful heir to the throne of Italy. His family has been exiled by the illegitimate republican regime and now he can't even afford to pay rent for a proper restaurant.
Every morning, he wakes up and drives this truck around LA, delivering good food and spreading italian culture in the new continent, like many others before him. When he looks at the news, tears come to his eyes looking at the poor state of his old country, but that also strengthens his will and determination.
If you happen to be in the LA area, please check out the best pasta in america at the Prince of Venice Food Truck. Every cent will be spent to overthrow the usurpers and restore the legitimate monarchs of the Kingdom of Italy.

Attached: 1570623702851.jpg (1280x854, 333.8K)

she's our now pietro

Attached: vittoria.disavoia_76564765_599533547525429_3301533231662906705.webm (720x1280, 1.11M)

What race is that?

When mayor of Zagreb was asked something in English by reporters, he merely answered by asking: "Che?"

qt race

lombard + visigoth

She looks like a whore.

To be fair, without context this just sounds like he wasn't expecting a sudden switch to English. I'd dare say I'm fluent in English but if I'm speaking/listening to Russian and then suddenly someone says something in English my brain might not adjust instantly to process the English phrase.

her ig is mostly pictures with black and italian guys so yes

And I am being dead serious on this too. It sucks that she is married to some jew nosed manlet though

Attached: 6542.jpg (730x430, 44.83K)

Yeah so she doesn't fit a royal throne

I'm a descendent of the great Maмaй and at the same time German. This is the perfect combination for the Russian throne.

Agree

Attached: sobol.jpg (1060x707, 521.77K)

Carlos Felipe de Hasburgo y Lorena. He's not perfect and a I'd say he's straight inept, but there is no way in hell he turns out worse than any mexican politician.

Russia should be unitarian state, not some stupid federation where churkas have more rights than russians.

He might be a bit of a turbo manlet (he's on the right) but at least he's a well-educated dude with a decent research career in anthropology (and a prize winning powerlifter to boot). Meanwhile she was a literal nobody with zero achievements until FBK started aggressively advertising her as the new face of their organization.

Attached: тренер%20кмигМохов[1].jpg (1536x2048, 480.6K)