Is this really what modern relationships are like?

Is this really what modern relationships are like?

Attached: E0A198ED-34B4-4B6F-93DB-4BF0D296A4AD.jpg (3100x3896, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/253334732
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going on holiday and taking instagram pics?

yes

Only if you want the sex, if you don't do it then no sex for you

Only if you are in a relationship with a normie thot

all simps

Typical white person behaviour.

have sex

can't wait for the abolition of social media

will never happen
>implying chinks aren't even worse

Men pandering to women’s narcissism? Yes.

I guess the redmen were right, cameras really do steal your soul and make you a flesh golem

Attached: 1588341863085.jpg (344x344, 42.17K)

wtf is wrong with normies?

vimeo.com/253334732

Attached: 1518647024054.png (900x900, 973.92K)

They take after the white man nowadays.

Does anyone else get mad when they travel somewhere and people are spending more time taking pictures of themselves than enjoying the moment they are in? Ultimate normie NPC behavior and I fucking despise it.

Attached: 1589630693839.png (660x574, 360.52K)

Women need to be destroyed.

If I get in a relationship she'd be taking pictures of me and my ABS in front of the sea
Know your place

This one time I went on a vacation in Europe with my sister, I spent 2 hours walking back and forth under the heat in a random wheat field in the middle of nowhere because she wanted a perfect dreamy photo.

Instagram validation is one hell of a drug.

Vietnamese women are like this too?

Yeah they are. I follow some Vietnamese e-thots on Instagram so I'm an expert.

instagram is a worldwide disease

did she at least get it?

I don't have any friends so I just don't even bother with social media. I don't even have Facebook.

Yes. I hate tourist so fucking much that i'm not even talk to them anymore. The worst kind of tourist is the one who starts talking at you out of no where, just to look interesting for his normie friends.

Hell.

yes we got one great shot
but she did not post it and instead chose some snapshots from Cannes because hurr red carpet and yatchs incite more envy
fucking bitch
good for you, I have quit instagram and stuff for a while now, I felt like they warped my perspective too much

They should ban airbnb.

Attached: 1240.jpg (1240x701, 263.92K)

This. I want to become dictator for a day only to enshrine in the constitution that all forms of social media are hereby outlawed. Also I would have Zuckerberg shot.

kek

Like I can understand taking a stupid selfie here and there or photos here and there in general, but like this behavior literally makes no fucking sense to me.
Why would you take a photo of a painting?

Because they are fucking idiots who don't care about paintings at all.

This one in particular literally doesn't make sense.
And if you go to a museum at certain times you literally can't see the fucking painting because of the 10 npcs with their camera in the air

B-but think about the upvotes and likes!

Attached: 765868.jpg (810x405, 477.81K)

Well not sure if that is really sound logic. Might not take pictures of the liberty statue at all anymore by that logic because some professional photographer did that anyways.
If you take a picture it is yours.

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST TAKE PICS ON A HOLIDAY STOPPP NOOOOOO

Attached: 1590150768139.png (708x800, 38.74K)

I've been at the Louvre at a busy time. I wished for nothing but death.
Literally couldn't get close enough to the painting to get a decent look. Doesn't help that it's not the biggest painting.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 67757647.jpg (620x852, 100.38K)

You're still an autist. Let people enjoy their holiday you pathetic loser.

Attached: 1589971166236.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

No, you and the drunk lads should jump

in case art galleries are open in [your country] right now, I recommend it
at least here they have visitor limits (advance online booking) and distancing rules in place so it's fairly nice

Keep it that way if you can (that is, not using social media ofc)

Yeah they are. I really wanna go but I'm still immobile for 2 weeks because of a knee operation.