/brit/

prevent edition

Attached: download.png (402x125, 5.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dZ6RNNTfsA
youtu.be/AEB6ibtdPZc
youtu.be/USUwGRfMoEQ
districtherald.com/antifa-activist-goes-viral-bragging-about-lawsuit-against-landlord-for-demanding-rent-turns-out-its-his-grandma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahaha hey lads!!

miracles don't exis-

Attached: capture22.jpg (1518x823, 53.56K)

You guys still on about this chinaflu?
that was like a month ago

Need you out of business

last of my kind

who is to blame for the lockdown?
obviously the media were complicit
the police enforced it
who in government wanted it? apparently bojo wasn't keen

American honey is the greatest tribute to America in film for many years and yet it was created by a british woman
Brits are just the best at everything. We are the transsexual blowjobs but like of the whole world over

dancing a jig
youtu.be/AEB6ibtdPZc

that mong who did the simulation where they reckoned 500k would die

The people with brain cells but not enough influence to have just closed the border

Attached: 1590218304837.jpg (622x603, 72.96K)

Lads, do you have a written Will? What do you want to be happen to your body when you die?

Wish I had a big lawn
Like at least an acre or two of empty green grass

Attached: 02E3FF31-3D86-4218-86B5-D107A4DC3034.jpg (3840x2160, 2.19M)

Want to be shot with an AA gun like a Nork dissenter

Nigging a nog

let's go

Attached: ussr1942.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

FREE DOMMY WIBBLESON

So proud to be British
So proud to have voted leave
So proud we left

Being 0 percent ironic (unironically)

t. the tranny commie

yeah I can't blame the media and police who didn't know any better
what about this neil ferguson character? is he the government advisor that recommended it? and they listened even though he's consistently dropped the ball in the past

trannies are creations of capitalism

youtu.be/USUwGRfMoEQ
Yelp every time I remember this exists

media fear mongering
western health officials having bad or no info from china and the WHO
the imperial college model
power hungry politicians

stop dressing up in women's clothes freak

i don't lol

>face is noticeably asymmetrical
ITS OVER

When did you grow out of your Communist phase?

Probably at the end of Sixth form me

I wouldn't be so annoyed by the mandatory "2 minute hate" we have to do against China every day now if we were actually going to attack China or something. Instead all this China hate is meant to distract the population here from wondering why the US (the wealthiest country in human history) leads the world in covid deaths. Like all these chickenhawks talking about tyranny in China never in a million years would want to take China on.

Fuck last time I checked a mostly poor country like Vietnam (a country we literally destroyed) still hasn't had a single death from COVID.

want to eat chips, like 5kg of them

I was never a communist in school, only when I got a job and began working did I see the light.

this'll cheer you up

Attached: mmmm yummy.jpg (1080x760, 408.9K)

>go Mobility doctrine as USSR
>steamroll the entire planet
Also keen on trying Red China again, but from the ‘36 start since from ‘33 it feels like cheating as you get a big army defecting to you and all of southern china

Every country in the world other than Sweden has gone down the lockdown route. It seems the general consensus was lockdowns were and still are necessary.

I thought it was more the postmodern types who tend to be communists who insist that your gender is what you feel, and disagreeing is basically murdering trans people so we have to cut off little boys willies and accept that some 8 year olds are strippers etc

that'll be $24.99 plus TITS

Attached: 2b353e2da1a7ff5d3b4a97c9cdafb27d.png (562x800, 530.65K)

Deano is not too keen on cricket as he finds it a bit boring but what does he do round his mate Dan's for the first of the ashes down under lads?

Mental how there’s a direct chain of events that leads all the way from the Big Bang to me posting this

In English next time, virgin

The lockdown here was so minor because the State just shut down the borders day 1 and kept a strict quarantine of infected people/associates

Why does Laura Kuenssberg make so many people seethe?
I get she's a shit journalist who peddles gossip and rumour as political debate, but the meltdown on Twitter over her repeating info she's been told is absurd.

wouldn't have changed a thing

Got a banging hangover

how long before people see how wrong they were?

going for a siesta and there's not a thing toilberg and his monitoring software can do about it, put some cat nip on the mouse so de lad will move it every now and again

Attached: 1590223825320.png (1050x672, 893.92K)

He pulls an all-nighter followed by a cheeky sicky
As per mate tradition going a few years back

i'm trying a historical game
never played as communist china, how do you get the defection event? does japan attack?

Belarus didn't lockdown. Loads of the poor shit hole ones didn't. But I get that by every country in the world you mean the western ones.

Because of her position. Her bias is just too extreme for her to be political editor of the BBC.

wish i still enjoy the bidya gaem

Attached: sminem.png (300x302, 201.51K)

this is free saturday morning entertainment

Don't know. My dad hates her too. I think she's no worse than any other journo.

I bet all the literal children who were hysterical about it on /brit/ are still actually here. mongs comparing it to a death sentence and insisting it wasn't an overreaction. looks like they're pretty quiet now, doomer retards need culling. espousing edgy rhetoric like YEAH LETS SEE U TALK BIG WHEN UR GRANS DEAD MATE. melodramatic little bitches with such a boring, insignificant existence that they thrive on the idea of turmoil

>Why does Laura Kuenssberg make so many people seethe?
>I get she's a shit journalist who peddles gossip and rumour as political debate
I think that’s it. She gets to have a high profile on the BBC and treated as if she’s a quality journalist when she’s really a blatant hack

Yeah same
Havent made it out of bed yet

That's what every country should have done. The countries of Asia handled this crisis infinitely better than the west did but the people here can't psychologically accept it. So we get conspiracy theories that China is secretly hiding millions of deaths.

we'll all die in the 2nd wave lad

The findom gal I scammed deleted her account afterwards and now I feel bad, even though what I did was probably a morally virtuous act

>I think she's no worse than any other journo.
Nah. Just on the BBC, Andrew Neil is in a different league. Even Marr too.

Western and Asian countries. Sweden, Belarus, Uzbekistan and probably some other tinpot dictatorships didn't bother.

Have you got the new animal crossing
Its good
60 hours played in 2 weeks

wish Houellebecq had used the phrase nothing burger instead of banal virus.

how'd you manage that

What do we know about deano so far lads. Let's do a quick recap

Loves all bar one
Is an estate agent
Probably lives in either romford, guildford, chelmsford or brightford
Not too keen on cricket but can tolerate if an all-nighter is the on the cards
Supports west ham
Has django unchained on DVD
Was only working class kid in top maths set at secondary school

EIGHT rashers of bacon

because she constantly uses "sources" to create stories, or she'll ask question on ministers that she has just been given the answer to.

she's not biased, she's just crap at her job. people who cannot think for themselves will interpret her incompetence as being partisan because that is what twitter mongs tell you.

Got to start in 33 and of you survive the encirclements you can either take the long march or accept the Nationalist Army defection (though you never get Mao or any of the best leaders if you do)

Taking the army is OP because you end up with all of southern china and can just pick apart the warlords going north

no
used to liek the ds one though

partial to nowt buttie

Basically just tricked her into giving me free 'sessions' by promising I'd pay her. Process is a bit more complex than that, but still relatively easy if you know what you're doing

I've figured out the trick to eating soup lads.

Instead of dunking bread in it, put whole chunks of break in and leave them to soak a moment. By the time you've finished them and added a second lot, most of the excess moisture will have been absorbed, leaving a semi-liquid paste behind.

No more embarrassing soup spills for me.

THE AFTERNOON SET LADS OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

SHE'S GOT SEX TOYS LADS, PHOWARRRRRRRR I'M SO FUCKING HARD RN

Attached: r5656677.png (276x355, 149.64K)

people there would have a fit if the government said shut down the borders and started checking every migrant/visitor and locking them up for two weeks

Honestly can’t expect people to self quarantine and lockdown is pointless

>she's not biased
She is. Literally caught out on defending the Tories for lies but never doing the same for any other party.

Try not overfilling your spoon, you Downie.

As in you dislike Neil and Marr? I think they’re both quality. They both do a very good job of holding people to account.

Newcastle, now THERE'S a city

she's getting raunchier by the day

gonna get monged on MD tonight and rub my shriveled dick against my gf

Whats wrong with eight rashers of bacon

filtered

gf doesn't like this gimmick

>As in you dislike Neil and Marr?
No the opposite. I'm saying they, particularly Neil, do an excellent job overall. Kuennsberg is genuinely unique. She even makes Yank media look respectable.

districtherald.com/antifa-activist-goes-viral-bragging-about-lawsuit-against-landlord-for-demanding-rent-turns-out-its-his-grandma/

Attached: 1587219033173.png (1278x718, 699.09K)

please stop embarrassing yourself, you daft mong.

Stop demonizing good working class lads you horrible low IQ brown man

Look at the fucking length of this que for maccy D's, the retarded middle class normies who think they contribute in any way to society are not handling this well
>waiting 6 hours for a bigmac because you can't cook

The funniest thing about corona is watching all the wageslaves & footy watching imbeciles realize that their entire life is a travesty, facing the reality that they have absolutely nothing meaningful to live for outside the "go to work, talk about the match on a weekend" routine. Audi driving, new-build, v-neck pullover wearing wankers with no personality or soul.
>nooooo my summer holiday is ruined
>nooooo footy is cancelled
>nooooo I want my maccy d's for din dins!
>nooooo my BTL scam isn't working anymore
This is the great culling of the normie/boomer, this economic heart attack is financially destroying the middle classes and low IQ, TV watching shitheads with two or more properties who expect someone else to pay off their mortgage. Now they can't afford their nandos and sainsbury's finest every weekend lifestyles what will they do? Kill themselves, I hope.

coal capital of the world