Name 5 slavic intellectuals

name 5 slavic intellectuals

Attached: 1546864305708.png (456x450, 54.11K)

there aren't any

marie curie
pierre curie
tesla
karl marx
v lenin

how the fuck is karl marx slavic

>slavic
>intellectual
pick one

too many for slaves

sminem
isaac asimov
leon tolstoi
Kowalski the penguin
nikola tesla

>pierre curie
kek

nelson mandella

let me start with Poles, the most intellectual of all slavs

Jan Czochralski - invented the Czochralski process, which is used for growing single crystals and in the production of semiconductor wafers. It is still used in over 90 percent of all electronics in the world that use semiconductors.

Stefan Banach - one of the world's most important and influential 20th-century mathematicians.

Kazimierz Funk - discovered vitamins.

Ignacy Łukasiewicz - invented oil refinery and kerosene lamp.

Jan Szczepanik - among many other inventions, invented bulletproof vest.

Kazimierz Prószyński - constructed camera and projector before the Lumiere brothers, later constructed the first mobile handheld camera that helped document the World War I.

Marian Rejewski - broke the german enigma code in 1932, his work enabled the brits to decipher it during World War II.

Tesla
Copernicus
Curie
Dostoevsky
Tolstoy

damn i thought he was russian
i just googled and found out pierre curie was french

so heres 2 more:
mendeleev
trotsky

Attached: PLW.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

Lomonosov
Dostoyevsky
Copernicus
Tesla
Chekhov

Nicolaus Copernicus
Maria Skłodowska-Curie
Mikhail Lomonosov
Zhores Alferov
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116.23K)

>Russia never will have and never has had anyone who can hate, envy, slander, and even display open enmity toward her as much as all these Slavic tribes will the moment Russia liberates them and Europe agrees to recognize their liberation! And you needn’t raise objections, dispute my view, or shout that I am exaggerating and that I hate the Slavs! On the contrary, I have great love for the Slavs; but I am not going to defend myself because I know that everything will come to pass exactly the way I have said; and this is not due to the supposedly base and ungrateful nature of the Slavs, not at all-in this sense they are the same as everyone else; it is precisely because such things can happen on earth in no other way.

Attached: dosto.jpg (480x300, 41.75K)

Me

1 me
2).ma brotha3)3ma sista 4ma momma 5)ma dad

I'm a Slavic intellectual.

You either fucking with us or i've greatly overestimated the level of education of India.
How the fuck you didn't know Karl Marx was german? Everything evil comes from Germany! THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO YOU!

>Communism
>Evil

lol we dont learn about yurop in history except the french monarchy and renaissance age
i didnt know about the holocaust till an year ago from Zig Forums

based

Did anyone mention based Zizek already?

Name one useful intellectual

he can't be considered intelectual since he is still alive, he will be in 100 years

My highschool math teacher
My statistics university professor
Me
Me
Me

brownoid
>education

Niggola Tesla
Niggolaus Copernicus
Niggolay Basov
Niggolay Benardos
Niggail Kalashnikov

how is eminem slavic?

That Polack boomer who shares his flask with me every time we meet at the bus station

no, god sminem.

He came back btw

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1173x1064, 1.51M)

Snoop Dogg
Eazy E
Dr.Dre
2Pac
Biggie Smalls

>tesla
>slavic
lol

Nicolas Teslowski
Copernicus
Albert Einsteinov
Boryslaw ”Bill” Gatesz