most depressing country is korea

yes, please don't come here

yes

yes

yes
it is a matter of mind forged manacles
it is compounding and self perpetuating

yes it is all concrete jungles and the countryside is all gypsies n nothing

Yes. Green village England of the Tudor era is dead forever.

they have beautiful English roses, what do you have?

australia has less crime, an actual society, beautiful nature, and beautiful weather

No

Attached: somerset.jpg (1110x738, 461.99K)

t. england but desert

Would rather live there than Australia

At this point it's better to give up on Britain being a green, pleasant country with trees and woodland and valleys.
We should EMBRACE the steel industrial dystopia aesthetic. Commieblocks? Fascist monoliths? Factory complexes and nuclear plants and towering buildings? Smog and sulfur in the grey rainy sky? Bring it all. That's what Britain should be. The industrial heart of the world.

Attached: indcity.jpg (1920x927, 400.64K)

>an actual society
Australian cities look identical to American suburbia.

It's one of the best countries in the world.

Looks like a fairy tale. Always think it would be cool to live in rural England in a little cottage smoking my pipe, playing classical guitar, and drinking tea in the forest every day.

At least they have slags

It would have felt like it before they built the motorways. You could have walked between the villages following the merchant trails from medieval times.

All of that is gone now. They built our coffins with asphalt.

yes

Why is everyone so mean to us? :(

I'm not, I really find the British people I've met to be very nice and funny people. Very cool history!

I'm just trying to put aside the rhetoric and figure out if Britain is the most depressing country on Earth or not, it's a noble pursuit

What about India, China, Africa, Russia, Latin America, the middle east, North Korea?

they only take the piss out of us because so many of our flags are so fragile and easy to trigger.

>and there are parts of England that are nigger tier, just like anywhere.
this is about 80% of the country though barr places like somerset

Australia has plenty of slags dude, what are you on about

ask me how I know you're southern

>Irish flag turns out to be the most polite, kind, and friendly to Brits
The Anime trope of last episode's enemies becoming best friends is my favorite trope

>There are parts of England that are god tier
Name one. You can't.

Its depressing that it's still standing and that hag on the throne with riches from their former colonies hasn't croaked yet

Eh, it has its bright spots. We've declined pretty spectacularly though.

bcus i live in a shithole
ive seen benefits street mate the north isnt any better

Don't like it? You know where the door is!

Attached: 96567627_10216986196077345_9210316534570811392_n.jpg (960x720, 136.55K)

looks comfy

the southwest coast seems pretty comfy desu

obviously avoid major cities, but do you think we have it much better here?

where do you think is a godtier place to live?

This is, sadly, true. I'm actually an Anglophile myself and fond of the UK, but British posters on Zig Forums are generally awful.

England suffers from the same problem Denmark and the Netherlands have: it's just a flat country. For practical purposes, it's great, there's a reason why their population was always bigger than Scotland or Wales, but for pretty landscapes and enjoyable hiking, it's really hopeless.

Because we're insecure. We know we have problems but hate others being aware of them.