What race is this?

What race is this?

Attached: Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg (1423x2000, 841.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKLui2LKkRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bottom

He could top me if he wanted to

Former soviet twink.

SEX SEX FUCK FUCK

Brazilian creole.

this so much

average Korean guys are more beautiful and handsome

georgian

I want to fuck him SEKS SEKS SEKS

Shut up, Chong

Behold the LECHTIVC BVLL

Mixed. Zig Forums incels claim he is purely white, but just look at his grandmother.

Attached: lachowski grandmother.jpg (447x447, 23.1K)

Delusional

Superior northern Italian genes.

The dream of all young prime women, making masculine ugly men seethe.

Octoroon

You mean korean guys?

I would fuck you, top or bottom don’t care.

Celto-Germanic/Italic

average pardo

What race is this guy?

Attached: jordan-barrett.jpg (640x415, 60.76K)

Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance.

He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation

He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced. The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself. Now combine all this with the fact that he is 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.

But can you be a top? How large is your willy?

Attached: blush.jpg (500x581, 141.28K)

She looks like an old Med
You can find tons of elders like her in Sicily

the average pardo is a nigger with lighter skin

he looks like he came from eastern europe

That's what korean guys naturally have

Theres somenthing weird about his eyes

This is another Polish Brazilian.

Attached: 800px-Ricardo_Lewandowski_2011.jpg (800x987, 132.1K)

He's tall as well. 1.9m iirc

enlighten yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=FKLui2LKkRQ

I hate this filho da puta so much.

balding aylium

The mutt race, and it’s beautiful.

Pardo means he’s mixed, and his really is.

What did he do?

He's a a mutt of caucasian ethnicities though. African - caucasian mutts look much more retarded.

Who cares tho, mixing saved him from looking like a Poolack.

he is a member of brazilian supreme court and is always helping the biggest corrupt politicians to avoid punishment for their crimes

he got the buggy eyes from his granny

HAHAHAHA IMAGINE SUCKING HIS HUGE COCK HAHAHAHAHA

How I get my hair like that?

>ywn experience that
why live