Why is this flag vehemently obsessed with Indians?

Honestly, everytime its a genuine India hate post, its always by a Cuckadian flag.
What the fuck did we ever do to Canada?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 9.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3pZ_ZaRJDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=enC5LPSP40g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-06HwyAH1hQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ_eM22iFUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are too many of you here.

Well if I were Canadian I would probably be racist against Indians and Chinese too. When I went to Canada there were 5 Indians for every white person. Not exaggerating.

that literally sounds like bullshit. Indians are 4% of Canadian population.

There are about two or three anons who are doing it. One of them is a quebcois pol tard who posts that photo of the Mountie with all the Indians in the background.

The other one is trying to push a meme that Toronto area and Canada in general is filled with Sikh gangs, which is someone who lives here I know it's bs

Lots of Indian immigrants there. I would also guess the ones who complain a lot are Khalistanis.

Idk, I went to Calgary, Alberta. Maybe I was just in the Indian part of town or something.

Post your skin colour and passport.

They are concentrated in certain areas, so American flags description is quite credible.

Brampton is basically an Indian colony at this point.

>44.3%

they are either chinksect diaspora/zoom zoom snowniggers

Attached: 1590216384955.png (708x1424, 755.23K)

damn Brampton really is India, they even sell ganne ka juice there
youtube.com/watch?v=R3pZ_ZaRJDg

Attached: IMG_20200523_100205113.jpg (3120x4160, 1.77M)

Every time I walk down the street I don't want to imagine that smell.

THIS!

No Sikh gangs. Please, more Indian immigration to Toronto, thank you.

The official name is "Khalistan"

Actually this is true. I have loved in Toronto most of my life and pretty much never met an Indian gangster. The only south Asians that are kind of fucked here are the Sri Lankan Tamil tiger fags

If I went to say Edison, NJ without going anywhere else in the U.S. or looking at demographics I would assume the u.s. was 90% south asian.

how come literally every middle class and up indian moves to canada or USA the second they have the chance

(i mean i know why i just want to see you type it out)

They have a lot of Indians but they also have a lot of Pakistanis.

No we don't

We have 1.4 million Indians but only about 200k Pakistani

All you need is a handful of them here to shitpost. It's not like 7 times as many Indians in Canada will cause them pause on Zig Forums. Canada also doesnt even have 38 million people.

It's pretty remarkable how the majority of gang violence, homicides, gun violence, robberies and assaults in that city are perpetrated by Jamaicans and Somalis yet you barley see any threads from leafs talking about these guys. How the highest crime rates in all of Canada are committed by Natives in Manitoba and northern Ontario yet you never see any threads about this from leafs. Meanwhile we have multiple threads about some meme punjabi gang or some Indian drug dealer in BC posted seemingly all the time

Attached: galloway.jpg (576x359, 47.49K)

Because they mostly just shoot each other.

We don’t have Indians in Canada. They are all Sikh Punjabi’s.

Indians are extremely annoying as neighbours. So much smell and loud shitty music

Because BCs equivalent To Jamaicans and Somalis are the Punjabi gangs in Surrey and abbotsford. We don’t have the Jamaican and Somali problem here. Natives don’t really shoot each other, they just do drugs and get fucked up. Chinese and Vietnamese gangs are low key.

yes I don't know about you but shooting each other is a lot worse. If toronto were a city in western europe it would have been the deadliest city in all of Western Europe because of it's gun violence and it isnt Indians doing this stuff

Yes but even still the two are not even close.

Check Canada's crime statistics The crimes that Surrey and Abortsford are over represented in is things like fraud and drunk driving.

Meanwhile Toronto is 3-4 times above the national average in murders, assault with a deadly weapon and assault

I had this conversation with you before. I don’t give a fuck about minor non-violent crimes. The problem is gangs from surrey and Abbotsford come over to Vancouver and kill each other. These two cities are also closest to Vancouver with the highest firearm related offenses and homicides. Just fucking admit you guys have a gang problem.

why would you unironically live in the GTA when you could live in the west?

Vancouver tells the exact same story ever crime that Vancouver is over represented are non violent crimes.

Yes I know you don't care because the facts are inconvenient for you

You keep trying to deflect to minor crimes which I already stated don’t bother me nearly as much as violent crimes. One sub section of violent crimes I find even more distasteful is murder and gangs. Surrey and Abbotsford have a serious gang problem and you ignoring it by passing it off as ‘fraud and drunk driving’ is fucking ridiculous. Those cities are in this mess because they keep ignoring the issue and allow this gang subculture to flourish.

Existed

Are people in BC really such pussies they feel threatened by this ???

m.youtube.com/watch?v=enC5LPSP40g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-06HwyAH1hQ [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ_eM22iFUk [Open]

Attached: sad.png (496x523, 133.43K)

wh*Toids seething on that flag because they're being bred out