/brit/

*lives in a bubble*
edition

Attached: biosphere-montreal-2281.jpg (2000x1334, 2.67M)

Hello there

Attached: 1590223693403.jpg (3840x3592, 3.73M)

It's time for Saving Deano, the live action story of Deano. Each scenario has 3 possible outcomes, which you must pick to guide Deano to safety. Be warned though, picking options that are too obvious for somebody like Deano are like asking a fish to climb a tree and they may hinder Deano rather than help him. The most popular option after several minutes will be the one picked.

>Deano's been Furloughed and apparently he doesn't need to work for a while, but still gets paid. Buzzing! But what should Deano do with his Furlough cash?

> A. Fucking mint. Just got the PCP car to pay and the Barrat New Build with no commuting or night out costs for him or the missus. Put the Furlough money on a budget airline holiday, the airline might not exist in 4 months, but fuck it, they wouldn't take bookings otherwise would they?

> B. Buy a new pair of trainers and a new bag for the missus, leaving the rest for now for when the pubs reopen

> C. Open an ISA and look to save some money, he might need a new job soon judging off how the economy is going and the mortgage won't pay itself.

That was worth saving for a new

B

Mental how cheap houses are in norf

Cringe

Was sir Jimmy saville innocent?

I'm addicted to being unreasonably harsh about the quality of passable posts on /Brit/

This that shit that make you smack a bitch
This that shit that make you smack your bitch
Me and BK we on the train tracks and shit
Train pulled in the yard and I put the spray can to it
And threw that 616 up

Attached: tenor.gif (498x401, 293.6K)

Where were you when Britain started turning into a dictatorship

Just on my way back from dublin

No you aren't be quite

B

nobody cares about your autistic disposition with normal working class white people, Rasheed

B

Name a single point in history where Britain wasn't basically a dictatorship

Reccomend me English picaresque novels

I /brit/post

Attached: 1567911742513.png (504x852, 63.11K)

trying to remember how many women ive hugged
can recall about 30

Missed the boat but I'm not joking about the under 15 being absolutely arctic thing

bet you're the type of cunts to reply to lisicki and ribena

lads seriously how do you get mates.

How does Dom Cummings have so much clout? What are they not telling us about this guy?

If I give you my time and give you my space
Know that that shit's not to waste, yo
Still better know your place, yo
I ain't slept good in days, yo
On job runnin' up pay, so
We smoke too, why ain't you say so?
I'm back on my bullshit
You ain't seen no one like me since
Lauryn Hill back in the 90s, bitch
Feeling myself, yeah I might be, bitch
Got an old soul when you know that
But the olders, make way for the 90s kid

wouldn't be here if I knew bruce

didn't you hear that he single-handedly masterminded the brexit campaign and bojo's election campaign?

I'd ride my bike to school in a shirt and shorts when it was -4c and there was frost on the grass ,it never bothered me as a kid, nowadays the winter fucks my shit up. Getting old sucks ass

any financial tips the lads?

he secretly runs the country probably has dirt on all senior torys

Rate this fit out of ten

Attached: 20200523_152843.jpg (4128x3096, 3.36M)