im not like this

i feel the best in october

Den här tråden är tråkig, hitta på något bättre

this. AUTUMN GANG

En man av kultur.

>blue: soul
>green: soulless

sunshine, you idiot

it is somewhat true though and it is based on facts... people in southern europe live longer and happier becauss their climate is perfect for a laid back happy lifestyle

what are the colors supposed to indicate
anyway I hate w*rmth

see

>I prefer to be locked inside all day because it's too cold outside
>oooh and fuck sunsets and tropical paradise beaches, give me concrete ghetto blocks and rainy industrial landscapes please

Hello, I got a call asking for based department...

Give me winter all year long and I'll be a happy man

Can't stand the warmth nor the sun

>Germany, Austria, Switzerland
>cold

This. You get like 5 or 6 weekends per year here with good weather to do stuff, if you are lucky. People are not meant to live this far in the north.

>This. You get like 5 or 6 weekends per year here with good weather to do stuff, if you are lucky. People are not meant to live this far in the north.
What a fucking pussy. Put on some clothes retard.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE IN PARADISE WITH GREAT WEATHER, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, DELICIOUS FOOD AND AMAZING CULTURE NOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO MOVE TO A GREY, SOULLESS, RAINY NORDOID COUNTRY SO I CAN WORK FOR MR GOLDSTEIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261.41K)

>ginger
>soul

>bro just like get some sun for a few minutes and look at the view lmao
>just forget about money and material things hahaha

official vs co-official

>Just put some clothes and enjoy the cold, gray and moist weather you retard

yes, sunshine functions like an antidepressant

>Just put some clothes and enjoy the cold, gray and moist weather you retard
This but unironically

Spring and autumn are the best times of the year. Summer is too warm, winter is too cold and dark

t. 188cm mulatto bvll

all you have to do is go on streetview, find ANY neighbourhood in a nordoid country, and compare two photos of it, one on a sunny day and one on a cloudy day

almost like 2 different countries, people from sunny countries don't know how good they have it, being able to sit outdoors at all times of day, socialize much more etc

>just forget about money and material things hahaha
there is literally no reason why you couldn't make money, work or have a well-functioning economy in southern countries

we can't create a warmer climate through hard labour but you can at least improve your countries wealth

>there is literally no reason why you couldn't make money, work or have a well-functioning economy in southern countries
And yet they don't.

Attached: Really+makes+you+think_8c3a5f_6470408.gif (240x240, 112.73K)

Holy based

winter here is absolute shit nowadays... its cold and rainy but not cold enough for snow and ice (expect roads) the two things that make winter here bearable, the times of ice skating on the local pond with the whols neighbourhood is over... winter is depressing, same for autumn
last weeks we had some good warm sunny weather days and everybody was outside enjoying it and being happy... sunshine makes everybody happy here

>i suffer in somalia

Attached: 9b4def38e77f6f3399e79fa161465355--somalia-african-beauty.jpg (736x483, 59.47K)

whenever it's slightly sunny outside all of the cafe terraces are suddenly filled to the brim with boomers drinking some pretentious liquor like port

Who are "they"? Why are those countries randomly grouped together? We have nothing in common with them.

based

>Why are those countries randomly grouped together? We have nothing in common with them.
The map shows were Germanic languages are official, either as sole official (green) or co-official (blue). This was pretty fucking easy to figure out.

Absolute state of German education.