How do you meet new people (girls) in your country?

How do you meet new people (girls) in your country?
I'm in my late 20s and all my friends have wives so mutual friends are out of the question.

Attached: 1590013239096.png (899x1124, 2.18M)

I don't.

be rich

Hobbies

>vargtard
>black hair and black eyes

>How do you meet new people (girls) in your country?
I don't

Ok, then what?

I don't know

Flash you big dong

oh fuc its the uk skinhead girl. she really engorges my penis with blood if you know what i mean

Attached: 1E26C379-74CD-41AE-85E3-0512D435D060.jpg (1000x1250, 200.34K)

if someone in Zig Forums knows how to meet new people he'd be doing it right now instead of posting here, so nobody has the answer.

I don't

Internet dating, work, or bar sluts

Go to the pub on the karaoke night, get blind drunk and sing crap.

I'm not sure either. I'm 27, so about the same age. Ever since I graduated from college, it has been difficult to find friends. I can't really make friends with or through my co-workers because most of the people that I work with are at least 15-20 years older than me, so it's difficult to relate. I'm not the type to go to bars usually and less so without friends to go with to make it feel less uncomfortable. I've considered going to local meetups, but I'm not sure how successful that would be. Something tells me that most of the people that would join meetup groups would be significantly older than me as well.

I will probably do this when the Corona ends but I doubt I can score like that

She looks a lot better in this picture. Nice little rack on her.

Cute tummy too

Attached: 1590012960463.jpg (1080x1080, 315.99K)

>uk skinhead girl
Arent they dead? unless you talking about white power skins.

>meet new people
I'd rather not.

the easiest way is through connections. if you have friends ask them (or their wives). I wouldn't be able to meet girls other way and to date them

Be good at video games

well you could always go to bars and enjoy a drink alone and chat if you have the chance with idk women or men. you don't have to look desperate and being in a group helps a lot in that regard. but at your age you should just stop thinking and act more

yeah, stay to help at church or at conventions, they always have a friend that knows a friend who knows a girl

fucked if I know
I have only used okcupid before otherwise nothing

My sister and her fiance did recently move back to town. I might see if they would like to go to bars with me since, like you said, I would look less desperate in a group. Thanks, Italia bro.

>meeting women in bars
do you really do this? nobody who goes to a bar wants to be approached by random dudes.

family connections

if you dont have family connections, you're ugly and you're not rich you can forget about it

celtic briton girl celebrating her forefathers' conquerors

That's a man.

It's literally a dude.