Is McDonald's well-known in your country? What do people think of it? Do they like it or think it's trash?

Is McDonald's well-known in your country? What do people think of it? Do they like it or think it's trash?

Attached: Screenshot_20200523_111341.jpg (641x644, 127.03K)

It's well known.
>What do people think of it
It's seen as really trashy. 'normal' people only tend to eat it when they're going for long drives such as holidays.
It's not really a surprise like 90% of fights happening in restaurants happen at McDonalds (or KFC) here.

i hate the term "tucks into"
just say he ate the damn food
why does it have to be a big production

Its a britfag saying

How did the phrase come about? It's impossible to "tuck into" an item of food

McDonald's is better in Russia than in Western Europe, I can confirm. So in Russia it's not shitty at all. Of all fast food chains McDonald's is a good option really, it's better than KFC and Burger King here at least.

It makes me think of someone scooting their chair forward when they’re about to have a big meal

28 and I've never been to McDonald's in my entire life, am i missing something

It's really convenient and if you're drunk or high it's quite satisfying. I suppose Czechia might have sausages or something like Germany that fits the occasion better though.

What a fat shit. Imagine eating at home for months and you're still a fat fuck.

I'm going to tuck you into the grave.

maybe you dig your teeth into it or you dig a spoon into it, and tuck is a synonym for dig.

thats my number 1 choice when i drink

Attached: bm.png (536x428, 469.72K)

Runza > Culvers > Wendys > shit > McDonalds > Burger King

t. Nebraska

>tuck is a synonym for dig.

is it really?

It's known as the inferior Hesburger

I am a bit jealous. Sausage like that seems like it would go extremely well with some nice beer. Harder to find that here though.

Not really. It's nothing amazing but kids like it and it's good when you're drunk or high. Here it's convenient and cheap too but it seems like it isn't in other countries (menu is also changing by country).

Do americans really?
Oh wait....

Hehe I read "fucks into" hehe it was funny

It's just the go to "4am and drunk" food here

I read that when reading this post >I'm going to tuck you into the grave.

Wow, I've never seen drunk people in McDonald's in Russia. Generally speaking, it's for zoomer students and probably some low-class white collars on their lunch break
I usually go to macdo only to quickly drink some milkshake/coffee or eat some nuggets with fries (the latter is really rare for me, I don't like fast food and I understand how unhealthy it is)

Some countries don't have their own type of drunk night out food so they go to McDonalds. It's sad as fuck but I've seen it happening in Italy and Spain.

a milkshake is worse than some nuggets desu

Attached: oreo-shake.jpg (970x514, 94.21K)

what is it in netherlands?

Kebab by far, also fries.

9g of fat here in Russia in a plain strawberry milkshake (0.6l, I don't understand your ugly imperial units)

They have so many cringe terms made worse by their cringe accents

we sometimes pray to McDonalds

kek

I bet McDonald's paid them to do it

I think this is only relevant to America.