I'm 20 years old and I've never been to another country

I'm 20 years old and I've never been to another country.

Attached: 1582086192716.png (633x758, 33.92K)

Its normal. Now that you’re an adult you can make money and go wherever you want.

Boohoo

Ive been to argentina and brazil. Both shitholes with hot women

So?

Is this the mind of a coomer?

That's normal, not everyone is an instagram whore or privileged white kid.

I'm 25 and never even left the city.

Attached: 1492470748047.jpg (1745x953, 413.48K)

Yes
t.coomer

Its not like you border nice countries anyway

I've been to 5 countries, all in latin america

God damn what a loser

you dont need to say it,we can see it through your flag

You speak any other languages ?

I'm 27 and I've never left America.

Attached: 1587270716983.png (500x500, 22.31K)

Who cares. Just travel regular America, it's big enough to have almost any culture and biome.

>T these people are to afraid to leave their respective states .

At least you aren’t a poorfag like me :(

You don't need to. You live in the greatest country on Earth

I haven't been outside of kansas or missouri since the late 90s, when I went to oklahoma

>22 years old
>been to 26 countries

me on the left

Attached: 19D65B38-12A6-4985-A087-598CB65DC9E0.png (1024x768, 280.4K)

I've never traveled or flew a plane in my life until I got my first job at 23, then I started visiting 3-4 different countries per year

Are you planning any travel?

haven't missed that much, traveling is overrated. What gives you a far greater satisfaction is being useful in your community. Find sth which engages you with the people in your commune. Go to church, attend the gospel, visit a self-help group, volunteer to help or something similar. You'll feel better.

it depends
I was full blown autist with no confidence until I started doing solo traveling, it taught me to be more confident, assertive, communicative and self-sufficient, to this day I consider my first few solo travels abroad to be the most important milestone of my life

but in the long term, I agree, once you get used to it you no longer get the same thrill, and its value diminishes, unlike engagement in local communities which is always valuable

How did it teach you that?
I worry if I go to cuontry and I can barely even speak local language how would I be more confident? I will just be alone the whle time.

I was in Italy twice cus my grandpa lives there and invited me. I would travel more by myself had I had a job. I could potentially hitchhike but I don't really wanna sleep in illegal places n shit

Please list them all, here are the 13 I have visited:
>Germany
>Austria
>France
>Switzerland
>Italy
>Hungary
>Slovenia
>Croatia
>Bosnia
>Serbia (incl. Kosovo)
>FYROM
>Bulgaria
>Greece

Attached: 1588127177544.png (680x717, 161.86K)

I live 44 meters from another country.

Attached: 1590185102743.jpg (701x1024, 88.95K)

Yeah, as it helped you, it was for sure a good experience for you. I just wanted OP to know that there other, more sustainable ways to improve his confidence. He must not feel sad about missing out on travel.

I am 22 and have been to USA and Canada.

come to Latvia

I got to live in Germany inside my mother's womb but I've never seen foreign soil outside of it.

>How did it teach you that?
when you are alone, in foreign land far away from home, and you know you can only rely on yourself, you gain confidence naturally, because you have no other choice
you encounter unexpected problems, and learn how to deal with them, and prepare for them beforehand
>I worry if I go to cuontry and I can barely even speak local language how would I be more confident? I will just be alone the whle time.
in most countries you will find people speaking english, often very basic, but communicative, especially if you bother to learn basic vocabulary of their language
you will learn how to communicate with people despite not speaking their language
you will meet friendly and curious people who will really do their best to help you

this is my personal experience, keep in mind that I've been living by myself for nearly 10 years now with little to none social contacts, so being self-sufficient is my second nature