Explain America

Explain America.

Attached: Why.jpg (602x414, 69.09K)

Gotta be honest... our chart looks way cooler than your chart, metricfag!

It's the same as reading or speaking a different language. Chinese people use logograms, Japanese use logograms and syllables, and we use an alphabet. Arabs use consonants only I think. My point is that we are used to it

Attached: 9ABE3247-05F7-4A79-8A59-70377630D642.jpg (1024x606, 79.05K)

Imperial = SOUL
Metric = SOULLESS

>SOULLESS

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 5.58K)

Americans.....
WHAT THE FUCK IS AN OUNCE???

Attached: 1477710070072.jpg (319x319, 79.31K)

>OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T MULTIPLES OF 10???? MY DUMB EUROPEAN MIND CAN'T DO BASIC MATHS. THE HECKIN' MULTIPLERINOS OF TENERINOS

Attached: 1588982727986.jpg (1000x1500, 98.71K)

Extremely good system that allows for nuance and flair. Eurobots will never understand. Your system is great for you guys. Switch to metric time and dates. This whole hours per day, days per month, weeks per year thing is just too complex to remember.

dilate

Cope, seethe, and keep the rent free

What kind of ounce? A regular ounce or fluid ounce? Specify.

>nuance and flair
more like cheat and sneak fucking fat snake

>have a cube one foot edge length
>how many gallons is its volume?

Attached: Lol.jpg (600x600, 42.42K)

In all honesty there are good arguments for decimal time, but people are too accustomed to our sexagesimal stuff.

How is the imperial system sneaky or cheaty? When I say a cup of flour everyone can imagine that in their head. A teaspoon of vanilla extract. Everyone knows it's just a little bit. You robots need to relax and see that our differences are what brings us together.

>rent free
It doesn't apply to you u're-gay, it must be the first time in years I think about your country.

This mofo keeps giving me (you)s
You're not even trying to hide the amount of cope coming from you

i dream in a world where everything is decimal with no exception

imperial is intuitive, metric is autism
fahrenheit is intrude, Celsius is autism

if your country is metric or Celsius, your people are cowards, morons, or both. "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" is not an excuse. "EVERYONE ELSE USES IT" is not an excuse. your culture is pathetic

we popularise it lmao

Damn Imperial is so based, how can you even look at that and think otherwise

>nooo you can only use 1/1000s dont use 1/3s or 1/16!!! Nooooooo
Yeah nah

This

>NOOOO BUT YOU ARE DUMB AND MY WAY OF DOING THINGS IS DIFFICULT IT MEANS IM SMARTER IT'S WAY BETTER CUZ IT'S THE WAY I WANT IT AAAAAAAAA

kys nigga, if it's practical and better im using it

Attached: NOOOO.jpg (1080x1012, 82.18K)

>It's so intuitive to have 12*3*220*8 inches in a mile

Attached: Lol2.jpg (413x395, 44.69K)

How many cups in 3/16ths of a gallon?

How many milliliters in 4/23rds of a liter?

i hope when mexicans take over america they switch to metric

(4/23)*1000 simple as.

Euros never do any work with ratios, they learned to count in base 10 and think that's the end all be all.

Sorry you have to have triple digit IQ to use our measurements.

Sucking the dicks of American animals, some things never change, do they?

In one case you use a calculator, in the other case you have to look up somewhere how many cups are in one gallon and THEN use a calculator.

Its ridiculous. The worst part is when I have to do an engineering problem in the American system. Apparently they give it to us because that's what will be used "in the real world" but it's a retarded system. Anyone who can use both knows that metric is better. Imperial is only useful for height,dick, and weight for athletics

You never have to think of miles in terms of inches. Therein lies your autism
Mile is 5280 feet which allows nice breakoff into 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/11, 1/12, 1/15, 1/16, 1/20, 1/22, 1/24, 1/30, 1/32, 1/33, 1/40 etc etc chunks.

Meanwhile kilometer is 10 hectometers (meme meters). Break off into 1/2 and 1/5. And thats it. Because "muh base 10!!!" Autism.

an inch is the length of a man's thumb bone
a foot is the length of a man's foot
a mile is a mile, longer than a kilometer (a woman's mile)
100 degrees is fucking hot but you aren't dead
0 degrees is fucking cold but you aren't dead
a pound is like a handful sized rock
a tonne is like a average sized boulder
simple

metric? arbitrarily chosen distances and weights created by science fags, nothing correlates to anything, force humans to adapt to it anyways