Women “depression”

Women “depression”

Attached: 6AA3E084-35A6-4894-BF32-14986776214E.jpg (828x643, 209.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4240898/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really dont get the whole "depression doesn't exist" thing, especially on this site

Why doesn't she just use condoms?
Oh well, gotta get attention i guess.

Only mentally weak people get depressed

What stupid slut

why would taking birth control pills make you depressed?
something here ain't right, she's hiding something

back to twitter, tranny

funny she stickied that tweet

>people are really calling me a slut for taking birth control. i take birth control because it regulates my periods. i dm leo dicaprio and paul rudd for a threesome every day because i’m a slut.

Who said that?
Are you shit posting?

Depression exist, but some people want to be depressed because they are stupid

>Who said that?
your average shitposter

>. i take birth control because it regulates my periods.
but she said in the original tweet she does it for sex

god i hate women

Doesn't have any organic or physiologic basis. Its part of the coddling and lowered expectations that leftists have given for millennials and zoomers

>who said that
just so far itt these people

When I was depressed I laid in bed all day, staring at the ceiling and wanting to die.

It's more just exaggeration, I think. Like, they feel a bit listless for twenty seconds and type out 'OMG, feeling so depressed right now, lol #mentalhealthawareness' because being depressed is just feeling extra sad to them.

I think more of ants than I do women

>i dm leo dicaprio and paul rudd for a threesome every day because i’m a slut.

Attached: gigastacy.png (717x674, 369.07K)

It's shitposting, Nancy.

That's because they misunderstand what "depression" actually means. In their mind, it just means "really sad"

>Doesn't have any organic or physiologic basis.
It literally does, retard
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4240898/

but i don't think they're even sad, just bored

It doesn't, depression is just being disappointed in yourself because you're not doing what humans are meant to do
>enjoy nature
>spending time with friends and family
>having your own family
>fruitful labor
etc

>paul rudd
why paul rudd lmao he's not a chad

Academia fabrications to enable weakening of natives. Notice how nonwhite immigrants rarely have depression diagnoses

this is conplete nonsense and speculation from people who have never experienced depression

Sissification and self castration are not diseases. A man suppresses his emotions and operates with hard logic

cringe kys

so more BLACK men can cum in her

Maybe, but look at the Sudanese retard in this thread saying it's a "leftist" invention. The state of depression has been documented for centuries, often as "melancholia'. The Greeks recognized it. Even animals experience signs of "depression", especially the more intelligent mammals like apes, porpoises, or elephants

you are trying to explain the emotions of millions you've never met using entirely prescriptive arguments without any substantiation

based

the thing is that people with depressiom don't post about themselves on social media