Why are Pagans such cringe?

Why are Pagans such cringe?

Attached: pagan.gif (1280x720, 421.03K)

because you're fifteen?

Attached: strawman.png (474x540, 264.53K)

Because the chain of tradition has been broken.
People don't know exactly how the norse gods were worshipped, how the rites worked, what should be given in sacrifice at each occasion, etc.

Nice one.

Attached: 6FB21237-0F99-484A-88A7-E4B2C9946143.jpg (1005x618, 39.11K)

This
Varg is literally just a glorified agnostic. He's admitted himself he doesn't actually believe in any gods. He'd be better off calling himself a tribalist but even that wouldn't be correct since he doesn't actually practice what he preaches

They don't identify themselves as pagans.
Paganism is generally used to refer to european larpers

They feel confusely that abrahamic religions are bullshit but that atheism leads to nowhere, so they're trying hard to resurrect a religious tradtion that was lost many centuries ago, but it ends in larping.

Yes. He copes with that by claiming that his ancestors were not stupid enough to actualy believe in gods. Of course, it's just bullshit.
He would be more respected if he stopped the whole pagan larp and used the gods as jungian archetypes

>They feel confusely that abrahamic religions are bullshit but that atheism leads to nowhere, so they're trying hard to resurrect a religious tradtion that was lost many centuries ago, but it ends in larping
And your solution is..?

Mass femboy conversions

I like XVIIIth century deism.

Nobody gives a shit about any "how to" instructions. Thats some christcuck shit.

And that's exactly why pagan larping is stupid. No one knows how it works at all, so why pretend you believe in something that you don't really know?

>if you dont do something in a way that my christcuck shitskin ass finds suitable then its larp
go fuck yourself macaco, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

Given that religion is fake either way, just make a new one.

you're trying to hard.
The best baits are subtle.

>le bait
go fuck yourself macaco, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

Psalm 14-1
>The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>bible
lol i thought firsties were supposed to be smart?

Pagans, need Jesus to be saved.

It makes sense that those who know not the bible to find value in earthly gain. In truth, God is the only thing that matters.

Attached: 1550962879303.png (870x1045, 681.56K)

Swing hard Boniface.

Honestly paganism does seem to have the potential for being a legitimately spiritual thing
The issue is that basically none of the "adherents" of paganism actually care enough to properly devote themselves and practice it since they're all just doing it to be cool and alternative.

why you are posting non-animated .gif?

BIG difference between paganism and neopaganism.

Paganism is part of a real living tradition.
Neopaganism is a LARP.

I got it from a pagan site, let's say that their idols are dead.

Can you elaborate fellow mutt?

>After cutting down the saxons holy tree of Tor, Saint Boniface traveled ro the land of the frisi in modem Belgium and Netherlands fo convert the Iocal pagans, it was said after he departed of the boat he was greeted with a axe to his face ripping past his bible he used fo protect himself.

Swing hard Saint Boniface.

>Can you elaborate fellow mutt?
What needs elaboration? One is a living tradition passed down through generations, no different from any other religion.
The other is made up whole cloth with only the trappings of 'paganism' attached, but has nothing at all to do with historical paganism or anything else organic. The pagan trappings are attached for new age purposes (cringe) or white identitarian garbage (yikes)

this but unironically

Swing hard Saint Boniface

I care about his opinion bruh

thats cause he is your fellow shitskin as we can see here

Fuck you boniface that tree was not yours to cut nigger

why are you even so butt blasted user? it's not like he was insulting turkey or turkic paganism

Proddies think that European paganism was this super defined religion just like Christianity or Judaism. They also think that anything that isn't mentioned in Bible is paganism. (Sola Scriptura). They want to create this artificial boundary between traditions, folk beliefs and Christianity. They don't realise that's the problem isn't the divide between "paganism" and Christianity, but the divide between human beings and protestants.

>haha le turkey
why are you trying to change the focus from you being a shitskin?

I have a feeling pagans are just atheist.