How come black people are so good at creating culture?

how come black people are so good at creating culture?

Attached: _111835906_954176c6-5c0f-46e5-9bdc-6e30073588ef.jpg (1024x576, 66.85K)

Suffering breeds creativity. Also, Africa has the highest human genetic diversity on the planet. Even if everyone else got wiped out, they could restart humanity.

more culture than them Regis

Funny personalities, unironically

nothing to CONSOOM

Hot weather unironically brings out the SOVL in people.

The original video is not that funny desu

>how come black people are so good at creating culture?
They're ok, but I can think of people who are better at creating culture.

Where is the black Shakespeare, Chaucer, Milton, Blake, Homer, Virgil, Dante, Goethe, Cervantes, Dostoevsky, Joyce?

Where is the black Plato, Aristotle, Aquinas, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Descartes, Voltaire, Hume, Kant, Kierkegaard, Marx, Nietzsche, Freud, Jung, Heidegger, Wittgenstein, Camus?

Where is the black Galileo, Newton, Faraday, Darwin, Pavlov, Curie, Einstein, Heisenberg, Bohr, Turing, Hawking?

Where is the black Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, Rembrandt, Turner, Correggio, Velazquez, Goya, Van Gogh, Cellini, Rubens, Dali?

Where is the black Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Chopin, Holst, Handel, Grieg, Strauss, Wagner, Verdi, Debussy, Brahms?

literally whos: the list

Attached: 1522599164945.jpg (500x375, 58.17K)

>WE WUZ POETS AND PHILOSOPHERS AND PHYSICISTS AND PAINTERS AND COMPOSERS AND SHIET

all faggots i do not give a single shit about lol

>where is the black hawking
What are you talking about, they have the black science man Neil DeGrasse "beat your woman's ass" Tyson

Based kara boga

The Christ, and the Buddha, and Muhammad were black.

Metro Boomin is the black Tchaikovsky

Chris was a semitic jew and Buddha was an Indian. Muhammad is questionable so I'll give you that one.

bro they have coffin dancers

James Brown has more soul in his pinky finger than this whole list combined

IMPRESSIVE amount of cope in all these (You)s I've gotten

Interesting how much this list converges upon anglo-germanics but you have everyone from slavics to Latinos celebrating their association through whiteness

surprised you said that tbqh because I thought there was more of a Med bias than anything else
Jews are also disproportionately represented

who the fuck cares about Shakespeare outside of angloland?

based

White cuck
BLACK BVLL

It's a well known fact that anglos and jews are the same people

everyone in Europe

Where are you originally from user?

>imagine being that much of a cuck

Not even just Europe, old Willy Shakes is probably the most famous writer in the whole world. Just ignore the retarded favela ape.

10 people writing one line responses == you brainstorming thirty different cultural representatives ???

God is black.

>mathematical formulas are culture

>old Willy Shakes is probably the most famous writer in the whole world. J
I hope this is a joke. English is a awful language, not useful for literature.

Wales, and my country has contributed very little to the whole of western civilisation. But hey at least we've contributed with T.E Lawrence, Roald Dahl, Bertrand Russell and Dylan Thomas

What's enjambment?

there's 2 jews there, hardly overrepresented
freud was a complete bullshit artist, arthur jensen was far more accomplished

Christ, Buddha and Muhammad were White.

Would you suggest that the level of contribution is a reflection of the peoples innate value and as such you would welcome restricted rights as opposed to pure Germans and anglos?

Their brain is more intuitive and more connected to the intuitive world. White and asians are too autistic to connect to their inner intuitive mind

africans produced better steel than euros during the industrial revolution

>Where is the black Galileo

>In late 1946, Griaule spent a consecutive thirty-three days in conversations with the Dogon wiseman Ogotemmêli, the source of much of Griaule and Dieterlen's future publications.[38] They reported that the Dogon believe that the brightest star in the night sky, Sirius (sigi tolo or "star of the Sigui"[39]), has two companion stars, pō tolo (the Digitaria star), and ęmmę ya tolo, (the female Sorghum star), respectively the first and second companions of Sirius A.[40] Sirius, in the Dogon system, formed one of the foci for the orbit of a tiny star, the companionate Digitaria star. When Digitaria is closest to Sirius, that star brightens: when it is farthest from Sirius, it gives off a twinkling effect that suggests to the observer several stars. The orbit cycle takes 50 years.[41] They also claimed that the Dogon appeared to know of the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter.[42]

>Griaule and Dieterlen were puzzled by this Sudanese star system, and prefaced their analysis with the disclaimer, "The problem of knowing how, with no instruments at their disposal, men could know the movements and certain characteristics of virtually invisible stars has not been settled, nor even posed."[43]

Attached: 1532547039834.jpg (3384x3078, 3.16M)

I count 5: Marx, Freud, Wittgenstein, Einstein, Bohr. There's a few more I've forgotten like Mahler and Spinoza

Some peoples and cultures are late bloomers: Anglos had contributed very little to the world until the Early Modern era, while Greeks contributed some massive heavyweights in the classical era and very little in modern times.
I'm not in favour of restricting rights to anyone- just let education and arts and science flourish around the world, let ideas spread, and everyone should hopefully have their time in the sun. I'm simply an impassioned defender of the cultural accomplishments and achievements of Western Civ, and hope all peoples can benefit from it, that's all there is to it.

so you're the schizo that posts this shit on /his/, lol

>africans produced better steel than euros during the industrial revolution
and did nothing with it. literally every single building in every single large african city was designed by a european architect.

>Griaule and Dieterlen were puzzled by this Sudanese star system, and prefaced their analysis with the disclaimer, "The problem of knowing how, with no instruments at their disposal, men could know the movements and certain characteristics of virtually invisible stars has not been settled, nor even posed."[43]
so they had that much of an advantage, and never did anything remotely consequential with it? literally subhuman beyond belief

>Where is the black Da Vinci

>Around 1906, Picasso met Matisse through Gertrude Stein, at a time when both artists had recently acquired an interest in primitivism, Iberian sculpture, African art and African tribal masks. They became friendly rivals and competed with each other throughout their careers, perhaps leading to Picasso entering a new period in his work by 1907, marked by the influence of Greek, Iberian and African art. Picasso's paintings of 1907 have been characterized as Protocubism, as notably seen in Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, the antecedent of Cubism.[13]

>Where is the black Bach, Mozart
Blues, Jazz, Rock, Swing, a lot of Latin American genres, etc.

Attached: 1560369655942.jpg (1152x1728, 427.87K)

>Blues, Jazz, Rock, Swing, a lot of Latin American genres, etc.
What about them?