"constitutional monarchy" lmao

Republicans what are we drinking tonight?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x341, 36.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0
youtube.com/watch?v=i377_ONabcE
vimeo.com/274848982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

protestant blood

marek?!

thread theme guys

art hoe vaginal juices

Tyranny in democratic republics does not proceed in the same way, however. It ignores the body and goes straight for the soul. The master no longer says: You will think as I do or die. He says: You are free not to think as I do. You may keep your life, your property, and everything else. But from this day forth you shall be as a stranger among us. You will retain your civic privileges, but they will be of no use to you. For if you seek the votes of your fellow citizens, they will withhold them, and if you seek only their esteem, they will feign to refuse even that. You will remain among men, but you will forfeit your rights to humanity. When you approach your fellow creatures, they will shun you as one who is impure. And even those who believe in your innocence will abandon you, lest they, too, be shunned in turn. Go in peace, I will not take your life, but the life I leave you with is worse than death.

For me, I would never submit to the tyranny of republicanism.

cope

dangerously based

>For me, I would never submit to the tyranny of republicanism.
okay go to London and have a wank outside of buckinghampalace then i have no time for idiots like you. canada is not how many miles away from england and still you think like that, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Hallo, based department?

pure? i drink austarlian wine, i really recommend it! and break of with a few beers

Society will develop a new kind of servitude which covers the surface of society with a network of complicated rules, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate. It does not tyrannise but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd.

Imagine unironically wanting to be a slave just because you're jealous of a royal family being more free than you are

*anglo blood

i have alot to say about hungary so please lets just discuss republicanism, and also what are we drinking tonight my friend? whatever branch of the nailed jew people pray to is not impotrant, AT ALL

Why would I trade the comfortable rule of a Queen that only comes to my country once every twenty so years for a system where every aspect of my life is controlled by my busy body neighbors?

It's not that I love the monarchy, I just distrust my fellow citizens.

read your post again canada. and then one more time after that untill you realize how delicional you sounds. you cant be a real democracy when then head of state is some inbread family that has maintine that status from fucking eachother for the last 300 years.

republics are cringe

And I'm saying I prefer the kind of liberty guaranteed by tradition, balanced government, and historical privileges, to the """liberty""" that's promised by 'real democracy'.

If the rights, privileges, and property of the ruling family are taken away, then how can you safely feel that their own rights, privileges, and property will not be taken away? Republics are notorious for stealing from minorities to give to the majority, and I'd take a tyrant telling me to act in a certain way over a democracy that not only tells me how to act, but demands that I think and feel in certain ways as well or be viewed as an enemy of the people.

fuck off im sorry i ever asked you towelheads

>And I'm saying I prefer the kind of liberty guaranteed by tradition, balanced government
i hear you my man you are a bootlicker. you have no problem that there are people that are born with divine rights that cannot be questioned. i you wanna bring up fucking tradition. please look how the monarchs of England has treated its citizens or sorry i mean peasants. fuk off with i dont trust others because they might be libs. vote for who ever you want to and throw out the monarchs. a country that still is an "constitutional monarchy" in 2020 is a fucking joke

>please look how the monarchs of England has treated its citizens or sorry i mean peasants
I don't give a shit because they live on the other side of the ocean and like I said before, the monarch comes here once a decade to kiss babies and shake hands then fucks off back to Europe.
Its a good system and I know my neighbors well enough to know that I wouldn't want a single one of them to have the slightest bit of power over my life.
Stable government and rule of law is more important than turning society into a popularity contest. Seethe more repugnican.

its a fucking joke of a system and you know that deep down inside canada, tell the house of windsor to fuck off from canada already. and the aussies, english, new zeelanders and all the rest should do the same

>mfw got monarchcucked by Franco
NOT FAIR
youtube.com/watch?v=i377_ONabcE

Attached: 14606279873863.jpg (660x503, 44.38K)

all monarchs in the world should get the guillotine

ronmiel de canarias cocal honey rum

Staropramen

nice beer my friend. and now tell me about your view on " constitutional monarchies"

very good netherland. let us hear your opinions

Constitutional Monarchy more like Poopshart PeePee

Attached: GoldenLel.png (296x301, 194.68K)

didn't work out for Austria-Hungary, nor for Italy, and not even for Yugoslavia mk. I, so we Slovenes are naturally a bit sceptical about the concept.

romanov the monarchs

most based comment in this thread so far Germany!

Meh, don't have any alcohol so am gonna just drink coffee.
Are you a Caliphate-fan?

god bless you then and i hope that mindset stays with your people for ever. that there are constitutional monarchies in 2020 when there where people that understood what kind of a sham this are 300 years ago! is beyond me.

wahtear

no i am from Östersumd and you know that germany... im a die hard republican

You were in Luso. I will reward vimeo.com/274848982
but I will screw you up: "you don't have the money to buy a war plane!"

i piss on alll the russ rules all up to putin, they are ensaved to monarchs and vodka

real republican right here

wot.
The latter part of my comment was intended for the Indonesian user.

yes i want to get more of you republicans in here. now i wanna hear your opinions bro

im drinking i appologize

Throw all monarchs in the world down a mine shaft and lit it on fire

Doesn't your country stem from monarchy?

catholic blood

Attached: 1588455657402.jpg (620x356, 36.43K)

>stem from
they still have one