Nordics be like: I suffer with my 1500€ monthly welfare check

>Nordics be like: I suffer with my 1500€ monthly welfare check

Attached: 1589152560044.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

my neetbux is literally 200 euros a month

Attached: 1574622216905.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

meds be like
>yeah i suffer in the best climate in the world, best looking women everywhere, best beaches that are now empty because there are no tourists and best food in the world

Attached: 1585608583436.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

>Suffering with €1500
true suffering is only getting €820

Very few people get that much in welfare. Basic welfare is 4160 SEK (€394) plus money for rent and electricity. If you're lucky and have some mental disorder like ADHD or aspergers you get roughly €663 and you can apply for money for rent. If you've worked previously you get 64.7% of your average income the last 3 years, up to 18399 SEK (€1743). So basically you only get €1500 a month if you have a well-paying job and get injured to such degree you can't work.

>Swiss be like : NOOOOO I can't get a third car with my 10K franken Neetbux

Attached: flag-wave-250.png (250x250, 14.56K)

My sister just received small business assistance check for about 120$ yesterday. That's probably the first time our family received any help from the government

It's spelt cheque

I never got anything from the government. Only non-whites or poor people get something.
I'm only allowed to pay and be insulted for being wealthy.

They do suffer. Imagine having to tolerate the soul-wrenching acceptance of financial assistance as a proud young man hoping to be self-sufficient. It weighs heavily on then

>born into a human body
>literally the only organism with agency in the entire planet
>born in a time of universal suffrage and healthcare and agriculture eliminating the possibility of physical suffering by a huge margin
>can literally buy your way into reproduction and sex by either surrogate mothers, mail order brides or prostitutes
>still complain about suffering
Hum*Noids deserve nothing but death and misfortune, tbqh.

this but unironically

this but for literally all organic material

Didn't expect such wisdom to come from Sudan of all places

mostly this but i get rent money. should've turned it into physical cash long ago so they can't see it

>euros be like: I suffer paying £300 a month for rent

>i suffer paying £300 a month for rent in the middle of a forest 50km from literally everything

Sounds like a dream. Too bad France is too crowed to have any option for isolation.
I can't stand my neighbors anymore.

getting welfare ”just like that” isnt really something you can do
i get money because i am mentally ill

We're all mentally ill here dude. Otherwise why would we spend our days on a blue indonesian drawings website insead of living our lives...

yes but like in i am diagnosed by a doctor

Neighbors? My nearest neighbour live 2 kilometres away from me

Getting a diagnosis is simple and easy though.

t. diagnosed with social phobia, assburger and about four other things

so... wait a second
niggas be really having free money from government?

Attached: 1451439660518.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

Well good for you....
Maybe I will get diagnosed too one day, but picking up my phone to get an appointment with a psychiatrist seems out of my capacities, and I have no family left. I'll probably be forced to go when I run out of money.

Yup. As a diagnosed retard I get 1090 euro/month in NEETbux until the day I turn 65 and it turns into the basic pension.

Attached: 1590183026158.png (568x568, 455.84K)

so you cant/wont ever take on a job ever?

I also have assburgers and living off welfare but I fucking hate it. I'd rather work being a NEET is miserable

one ever too much

fucking retard you're literally getting 130% of my salary for being alive and still manage to complain

I'm 29 and have been a NEET since I was 19, had a job for 6 months and was miserable.
Quit, got my diagnoses and applied for the permanent NEETbux about a year later. Got approved. Done nothing since.
Will never work again. Thank fuck.

but I dont think you can compare it that way because of the cost of living

hmm wow so how do you spend your time besides 4channel?

>Europeons be like : Oh no I'm suffering after fucking ten 9/10 transexuals in amsterdam for 10 EUR and later skiing in the alps , breaking my bones but getting it all fixed for free.

Attached: 1503461714124.png (483x470, 183.71K)

what are we, if not to provide?

Based

yea i live in a depressive grey shithole without infrastructure, healthcare and bydlos

You don't know what it's like tho to be branded a retard by your peers.

>9/10 transexuals in amsterdam for 10 EUR
No you way you can fuck a 9/10 tranny for 10 euro, maybe 500 euro

Attached: 6ywXy73f_400x400.jpg (299x299, 17.73K)

We don't really have healthcare either since the queues are so long you die before you get to see a doctor. Also instead of bydlos we have middle easterners

I like cycling. Mostly mountain biking. Have a Trek Y33, it's old as fuck but I've upgraded it and it works really nice. Other than that I mostly play vidya, read and watch movies.

Attached: IMG_20190622_14554311_HDR.jpg (1360x1159, 1.43M)

All of these things can be done by non-europeans too...

You can fuck me for free desu but I'm only 6/10 according to /soc/

dude i will chose to live among transexuals lgbtqqweqwe parades but at least i would get some free money wtf
that's not even a thing

Besides the current pandemic, what would stop you from moving here? You could just claim to be a refugee from Donbass or something