/brit/

GitS edish

Attached: 1567397204861.jpg (1280x692, 269.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0113568
imdb.com/title/tt0347246
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never watched the live action one
is it any good?

twat

rewatching the inbetweeners movie
hahaha what is Neil like

Attached: 141454.ac1bb7e7-9c93-4853-b012-237df9a92d69.jpg (620x413, 70.48K)

Attached: stalinstate.jpg (1017x568, 84.66K)

My William is 8" long and 6" girth but feels small sometimes. Idk if I've just gotten too used to it or I've gotten fat or what.

>the live action one
I wouldn't watch that trash
just watch the two animated movies

A toast to /brit/

Attached: brit.jpg (960x1280, 88.29K)

two films? only seen the one me

Fat, ugly bender. Don't post again.

movies were never anywhere near as good as the series
second one in particular was complete crap

>we are for the withering away of the state
didn't do a very good job at that did he spastic

we got cucked by france and spain in north america lads

forever coastal scaredy cats

What will happen when dominic cummings is forced to resign?

it was alright actually. not amazing, but I enjoyed it. so many people wanted it to fail because major was not asian, but I think they missed the bigger picture that if the film succeeded, it could have brought a lot more anime adaptations to the western big screen

SAC is still far superior

yeah dude dissolve the state with the wehrmacht on your border

>Henry Westons
>not pic related
are you bent mate?

Attached: 41GeE0uk2yL._AC_.jpg (188x488, 10.15K)

imdb.com/title/tt0113568
imdb.com/title/tt0347246

Attached: [disgustinrussian].jpg (526x548, 97.7K)

There will be cumming.

he will resign then get rehired 2 months later

Are you a girl

Tbh he knew the USSR wasn’t ready for that next step

how can you even say that? north america, by and large, speaks english. it's so english that they even beat the german immigrants their into anglo submission.

then he will be dominic goings

commies out

Attached: 1589896347067.png (1500x1297, 2.66M)

dominic cumming and going

Did they lower the percentage or make the cans smaller.
I think it was the following.

Mental how a couple of blokes years ago wrote about a guy nobody heard of or knew who could suspend the laws of nature....and people today think it actually happened

Crazy to think, only a couple hundred ships have managed to sail this, in all of history.
Reminds you that portions of this planet are still relatively unexplored.

Attached: Northwest-Passage.jpg.gif (1600x897, 558.94K)

former
used to be 8.4%

It's what my dad bought. I don't like going to the shops with this shit going on. I just ask him to get strong cider, and it's good enough for me.

Attached: EPiXBnVU4AAoihY.jpg (1080x1349, 73.64K)

these would be the flags of the US if the 13 colonies had become a dominion instead of going full independence.

1. Dominion of Amrica flag
2. Carolina; Maryland; New Jersey; Virgina; Maryland; New York
3. Georgia; Pennsylvania; New Hampshire; Massachusetts; Conneticut; Rhode Island

These aren't historical flags, they are just based on the colonial era seals of these 'provinces'

Attached: british america.png (6000x2001, 1.66M)

we really need another Lenin tbqh

emmett can see russia from his house

what's your beef with jesus anyway

Ugh, what could have BEEN!

it's all good lad, cheers

france were the chad army guys. we were the virgin towns people

Nothing, I also don’t have one with Hercules nor Odin

could do with our own Pinochet desu

Referendum on nuking London?
When

I also find it mad that i'm the first person in history to have ever speculated what the flags of the US first states might have looked like if they didnt declare independence it seems

>emmett
don;t mention that fucking faggot's name around me again
i'll send some operatvies
iN fact i'll fucking silence him myself

my pennsylvania county flag- real historical one from just before the revolution.
even has the edgy DONT TREAD ON ME
yes I have it in patch form

Attached: westmorelandcountybn.gif (400x240, 11.17K)

Cheers! Feeling shit today and I have no idea why I thought posting me drinking on /brit/ would help. Guess it did in some regards.

We were offered dominion status but rejected it

Again, you don't even know what we're talking about here. You're talking about organized and proper wars, that's not at all what is being discussed here.
You have no grasp on the topic at hand

so whats your excuse to defend dom cummings /brit/

thatcher

you seem to have no idea about the logistics required to occupy an area and a belief that Africans are helpless children.
France's inteventions haven't managed to beat the various islamic insurgencies in central Africa. Rhodesia, conscripting the vast majority of the 100,000 odd white adult males (all with a high standard of training and used to the terrain and climate) in the country and with the backing of a wealthy and developed state and effective army were unable to hold large swathes of their country despite inflicting eye watering casualties on the insurgents. The Portuguese weren't able to hold most of their colonies despite waging an extremely dirty and atrocity-filled war in them, nor was France in Algeria with many white settlers. Hundreds of white mercenaries in the Congo were unable to beat the Congolese government when they did try it in the stanleyville revolt.

Even Mike Hoare was beaten back when he tried to launch a coup in the seychelles with 50 odd extremely well trained mercenaries.

N-no. You were big and strong and pretty much founded America. You need to have more confidence, b-bro.

brits are much arrogant than cum.

no worries lad
I was shitposting about k cider earlier, you seem like a good chap
hope you feel better mate

Attached: 1584266678428.jpg (2560x1440, 106.92K)

See this

shaggers gonna shag

I remember just before Covid when all the normies were watching The Stranger so I watched it to try and fit in and couldn't get further than episode 3, it's so fucking shit.

Attached: 67739270_2460550274232000_1458973662859210272_n.jpg (1080x1350, 104.76K)

Thanks man. Wonder if I might be bipolar, but there's no point in labeling myself with the ol' mental illnesses. Enjoy your k cider.

i don't think you were offered it. I think Galloway (an american) proposed it and it was slightly defeated in the congress.
yes many early american revolution flags had british flags on it because the early revolution still swore loyalty to the king
hence the british flag on the first US flag and certain regimental and local flags.

lol it was such piss

Honestly don't remember asking

is it based on the albert camus book

Ain't no fag, pal. Try me bitch boy.

Africans are technically retarded.
Doesn't make them bad people.
Just means they make stupid decisions.

you watched tiger king yet geez? haha CAROL!!

you should be sent to the hague

We should honestly just leave TV shows to the Yanks and lend them our actors

The way the Mirror/Guardian released only half the Cummings story, in order to trap the government and its response, and then release the other half of the story afterward is pure genius. All the senior government figures have spent hours defending a false narrative that Cummings knew was wrong all along.
The Mirror/Guardian have utterly fucked the Tories lel

/cum/ is a self-destructive shithole. one guy spent his time doxxing the other members, and some mexican with severe autism spammed cara pics and basically chopped the community in half

So what’s the inside scoop on this Cummings situation? Did he do it?

nah she was too soft