/balk/

You're welcome edition.

old

Attached: Изложба-Нова-българска-типография-II.jpg (1280x788, 303.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syFC1BPBsgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Umoran sam od života.

Attached: 0004.png (420x420, 266.69K)

>Nooo you can't just be Turkish citizen!!! You must adhere to the Slavic racial purity laws!!

same bajo, same

also in case you miss my post

Attached: EXInUR5UwAAi2ZT.jpg (3072x4096, 1.6M)

Then why are you comparing 2 entirely different countries with seperate and entirely different histories and traditions?

that reminds me of that one monologue Mathew had in true detective, about those kids in the basement, how they're technically stuck in there over and over forever if reality behaves that way, absolutely scary

Attached: EYjBJbCXsAYdxCi.jpg (2731x4096, 735.5K)

>Then why are you comparing 2 entirely different countries with seperate and entirely different histories and traditions?
I think you're missing the point. If a cunt that has existed without any interruption, or complete subjugation can't claim what you're claiming about Bulgaria, then how the fuck can we?

Its obvious by now that you are the turk proxy you know

don't give him Us retard

What am I even claiming about Bulgaria????? That it had a longer history than the US?? You literally cannot deny that.

>You are a Turk proxy if you don't bow to Slave propaganda

Your original statement about the US was
>an artificial state with 0 history
which betrays you as a retarded peasant

You are though

Why is it when you go abroad your love for trashy home music increases exponentially?
youtube.com/watch?v=syFC1BPBsgw

It is??? What is even US history, a civil war and 2 wars one of which they just sat in trenches for a bit

I am not, and have not. But neither was the other user, he was talking arguing in a completely different manner.

Although if we use any and all connections to out predecessor states, then so can americansm but I'm sure you'll missinterpret this argument as well.

Attached: CeZ_a14VAAEXHM2.jpg (1000x1500, 219.81K)

>slon
RAUS

Slavs use the same arguments against Hungarians and Turks. You could think that I sound like a Turk, because I am tired of your vermin ways.

>What is even US history, a civil war and 2 wars one of which they just sat in trenches for a bit
I mean, you're basically saying "look I'm a retard that doesn't know shit about the US" at this point, did you get this argument from some dyadka at the local kruchma?

Attached: EWBTRUGUcAAf6i2.jpg (2046x1534, 584.06K)

nah you just sound like a retard
stop unironically replying to him ffs

european girls are vastly superior to photoshopped koreans

pls stop

>photoshopped koreans
haha, nice bait

also you know better than to tell me to stop, I can post some actually photoshopped ones though

Attached: EYn3qLoU0AMCE-B.jpg (600x900, 73.97K)

Balk... balk never changes

Attached: 1589929341954.png (225x225, 83.58K)

Cope

Ok we need a new workout routine based on iki posting care for someone to make it

I would be very greatful

Also iki i hope you get better and a good life and that you get a virgin german girl

you'd die from exhaustion even if it was just one push up per iki post

No few days ago i made like 8 series of 10 pushups and like 80pullups

I cannot feel pain like other people from muscles

>лyд yмopa нямa, caмo ce пoти

user, civic nationalism has its roots in the French Revolution. It’s literally the oldest form of nationalism. After liberal ideas started spreading around Europe, it took an ethno-nationalist turn in Germany, where the people needed something that’d unite their politically divided lands.

It has nothing to do with having history or not having history, and a lot to do with current political circumstances. Just to give you an example, France was heavily divided along ethnic and linguistic lines before the major centralization around Paris in the 19th and 20th centuries. So their conception of belonging to a nation was centered around sharing specific values, culture, whatever. Read Ernest Renan (I know that you want, but whatever). The idea was that even though there were tons of differences between the people of the politically unified France, they were all still connected by being culturally French. This idea was expanded on during the colonial era as people in the colonies, ostenibly anyway, became French people; hence the Mission civililatrice and the French claiming things as Angkor Wat as French achievements.

Germans on the other hand were far more cultural diverse, hence the attempts to codify German culture or shit like Monumenta Germaniae Historica.

So no, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have a history. Retard.

um no, you didn't, not with that body you posted, your muscles would get so filled with blood and over worked from like 40 push ups let alone 80 + 80 pull ups, that you wouldn't even be able to lift a water bottle without shaking, pls sashko larp better
haha, based old school wisdom

>see sloni sperg
>leave
>come back after a few hours
>see sloni sperg

Attached: download (1).jpg (242x208, 6.11K)

there he goes again

I wasn’t even posting few hours ago, I was going for a walk.