There is more genetic diversity between two chimpanzee tribes living near each other...

>there is more genetic diversity between two chimpanzee tribes living near each other, compared to the entirety of the human race

Attached: 1588780168373.jpg (300x275, 21.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2012-03-02-chimps-show-much-greater-genetic-diversity-humans#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care about genetics only appearance and behavior

sounds like bullshit

>I don't care about genetics only appearance and behavior
chimp hands typed this post

it's true

ox.ac.uk/news/2012-03-02-chimps-show-much-greater-genetic-diversity-humans#

So what?

They might have interesting 23andmes

Just proves not to be a racist cunt when literal neighboring animals with more genetic diversity seem to be more passionate with each other than your average wh*Toid towards others

niggers are more different among themselves than whites and asians to each other.

kekd

Attached: 1583358718728.jpg (410x598, 39.54K)

>Just proves not to be a racist cunt when literal neighboring animals with more genetic diversity seem to be more passionate with each other than
Chimps are known to genocide neighbouring tribes. Sometimes they even cannibalize and eat somebody they don't like.

>shitskin complaining about racism is guilty of the very same thing he cries about
pottery

This is only news to brainlets

Prolly a niche thing, in humanity it happens on a larger scale while being more intelligent

You can't be racist against wh*Toids

ok shlomo

Genetic diversity unto itself is fairly meaningless, small changes in the genome can have drastic effects from an evolutionary perspective. All it took was for one lizard to have a slightly fucked up metabolism gene to make warm-blooded animals.

Theres only one race, the human race.

brainlets believe this shit

thats why they arent advanced as us.
look at brazilins and americans, they have extremely diverse yet ape tier intelligence

look at east adians, almost no diverse DNA and much more smarter than creaturas

t. snowolmecgoloid

I can decide for myself when I want to be racist, thank you.

Say that in my face and see what happens wh*Te boi

If they have so much diversity doesn't that prove that they don't fuck neighboring tribes or accept immigrants?

t. brown manlet

Tomorrow, Almere station @ 15.00 sharp, and say those exact words in my face wh*Tey I dare you

Lewontin fallacy

Attached: Untitled28_20191216204829.png (640x360, 202.67K)

you're so cringe afghan bro.

So Brazil is the most diverse country in the world?

I have no issue meeting you both

yes

Attached: brazil.jpg (500x509, 70.4K)

flying to NL tomorrow then.

Good, how do I recognize you considering you're also a shitskin manlet and don't mistake you for one of my brethren?